No announcement yet.

Long time lurker 3rd time poster...zag?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long time lurker 3rd time poster...zag?

Was hoping you great cappers out there could give me your thoughts on the IU zaga game tonight.....thanks for the great yr of advice and info....:beerbang:
    :flag:

Lakeshow??????

you were so helpful during the UNLV game last week.....where you at good sir?:beerbang:

Comment

I like the Zags against Indiana... Gonzaga seems to be on a roll without Heytvelt and as long as Ravio and Pargo play well I think they beat Indiana.. Indiana hasn't played very well their last few games and they don't really do a whole lot on offense. I could bore you with some numbers but I don't really feel like it.. :nuts: Overall, I like Zaga.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

I fear Indiana's big man a bit, but I sure do like Pargo as a wildcard. He's really an unknown and can really play well. There's another guy whose name I cant remember too that is really good, a freshman for Gonz.

Im on the zags tonight.

Comment

Zags and the Over...Indiana is 5-9 ATS away from home, and for Gonzaga, the over is on runs of 6-1 overall and 19-7 as an underdog

Hammer it, hammer it HARD buddy!

Comment

Gonzaga is back in their UNDERDOG ROLE

I like Gonzaga and their Guards ... Never have been a fan of INDIANA . Dj White is OK .. I like him at times, but besides him , i'm not crazy about Wilmont, or Ratliff .. Give me THE PROFESSOR Ravio and Pargo .. Ravio is as solid as they come at POINT
            Keep em in the hole, Down in the hole

NCAA STR PLAYS YTD
            (5-6) -1.5

NCAA 3 PICKS PARLAYS YTD
            (1-1) +1 unit

NCAA ML STR PLAYS YTD
            (0-2) -1 unit

NBA STR PLAYS YTD
            (2-0) +2.5 units

Comment

thanks for advice guys

lets cash on this one:beer2: :glass:

Comment

F zaga

I am sure those of you who offered advice would love to see this thread go away but I have to ask if some of you know my bookie? LOL I even had Ind in both of my brackets:nuts: Oh well, thought it would be good for a laugh. I still love you guys.:beerbang:

Comment

Working...
                X