Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday NCAA Plays

Nailed totals on Thursday.....5-0............:beerbang:

Not many totals falling in line for play today, a few sides are borderline, so hitting the Gut Feel Factor and playing the following:

Winthrop +4.....Have them winning by 2...
    Villanova/Kentucky over 134 ....have it at 142..borderline play..Like nova though
    Nova -1......have them winning by 2....Gut Play...
    Long Beach State/Tennessee under 170.....have it at 153
    Virginia Tech -2...GUT PLAY..over falls into system have it at 128 but gut says stay off this total.
    UNLV +2 .....Have them winning by 6
    Oregon -8 ....Have them winning by 4, but think Miami is a weaker team...Gut play.

Will absolutely be ALL over the OVER in HOLY CROSS/S. ILL AT 108...HAVE THIS GAME AT 126...Gonna wait to see how day goes before I decide how hard I will hit this one...........

GL Fellas:glass:

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

hackman- GL!....FINALLY somebody with an opinion on the SIU total. I have been thinking over in that one for a day and couldn't get any feedback on it. Glad to see you like it over. They are both stingy defensively and SIU goes on LONNNNG scoring droughts at times, but i still think that the game ends up somewhere in the neighborhood of 62-58...i had it at 117-121. I also like the LBSU game Under170.....that is just a huge total, even the way both teams play. I mean you can't have a single scoring drought when you need a 90-80 type final score.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

BOL to ya Hack....love alot of those myself....:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Terrible NCAA picks. Thought I could come on here and trust you would put a few winners on here, Im sticking with nba, horrible picks, you bet under on a game that had +200 points, -8 oregon a joke, and the god damn V tech game we were dominated the whole game, horrible picks

Comment

Drew.:out:

**** OFF YOU JACK ASS .............

2-2-1 on the day 3 pending ......

ADDING

HC/SILL OVER 51 1ST HALF....3/4 UNIT
          PLAYED THE OVER 108 LAST NIGHT....1.5 UNITS

OVER UNDER ON THE FIRST BANNED JACKASS DREW GOODEN....

12 HOURS

Comment

Drew...you're outta line, prick.

Hack....see ya next round in the bracket??

Comment

drew,

dont be such a fooking douche. please.
              NCAA Madness 2-2-0

+0.0 Units

1 Unit = $25

Comment

thanks fellas...................dude has 3 posts of plays, and many arrogant replies.....Sounds most other forums.......

4-4-1 on the day................:bang:

woulda broke even had i not hit the ponies at santa anita......had a "tip" on a race that didn't pan out.......oh well....dudes tips have paid nicely int he past.

Comment

Well your bad plays cost me a lot of money and now I can't bet. Thanks for ruining any hope of me getting money, lost almost my entire bankroll on your bad picks. Don't disrespect me again.

Comment

I submit winners to this forum and I am paid back with losers that make me go on tilt and do even a larger bet which I also lose. It all happened because of your bad picks.

Comment

I finally started getting money and your bad picks cleared me. That under on Long beach, the Nova bet, the tech bet, I won like 1 game today total out of 7 or so from bad picks like morons like you. Don't disrespect me again you ******* ruined money I have made from good picks, its all gone now because of your ****ty picks, dont even bother posting if you are going to submit losers that cost people money. I trusted your picks, you really make it sound like you know what you are talking about. So what I did I matched some of your picks with a few others picks on here and came up with the best ones, ever single god damn play I took from here lost except Nevada -1. Then I get so pissed off I bet the rest of my money on Suns over 201 and Suns -6 and blow that money. You ******* ruined my life and any hope I have of money. Now I am broke. Thanks *******

Comment

Damn I should have taken all of your plays.... I only took the losers, all well god hates me that is why I dont even have 500 to my name anymore. :bang:

Comment

How am I out of line???????? I have given winners to this site and I am paid back with losers that cost me all my money. how is that out of line? you wouldn't be mad???? Hackman makes it sounds like hes an expert, if he is so good why did I lose damn near every play?????

Comment

:banem:
                            NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                            NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                            NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                            NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Ban this sh*thead.

Comment

Working...
                              X