• NCAA Hoops Tuesday!

YTD:
    18-14-1
    +8.95 units

Georgia Tech +11
    3 units

GL!

Is this a homer play?

I kid, I kid ... I was thinking about taking GaTech at +10.5 but still looking at it. Those losses to Winthrop and UNC-G make me kind of nervous though. Were they playing without one of their starters or something at the beginning of the season?
    2009 NCAA Football
    Record: 41-38-1
    +/- Units: +1.69

2009 NFL Football
    Record: 11-14-0
    +/- Units: -2.71

2009-10 NBA Basketball
    Record: 15-15-2
    +/- Units: -0.68

All favorites to win 1 unit, all dogs to win 1 unit, unless otherwise noted!

<-- look at him go!

Comment

GL tonight bk! I don't get this line in all honesty so I think I'm going to lay off of it. It make me think Kansas is going to pound them something fierce, but Tech getting 11 at home is hard to lay off too.

Like I said, I guess I don't get it, haha..

Comment

Nice call and cover by Tech BK :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks fellas!

1-0
          +3 units

YTD:
          19-14-1
          +11.95 units

Charlie...sorry, this was a 'semi' homer play, i guess...anytime I play on any of my teams, I'm always going to have a slight bias towards them..

Cuse...didn't get this line either....but it was too good to pass up...Kansas really hadn't played anyone on the road, and I figured Tech's D would somehow keep them in the game...

besides all that, if anyone watched this game, please tell me that I'm not the only one that thought it was HORRIBLY officiated...never seen that many bad calls against the home team....a few of those calls go Tech's way, and the jackets win that game...

Comment

Working...
          X