Harmonious NCAAB Tues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Tues

3-1 yesterday, and gonna play a few today even though I'm not in love with any of the plays. Good luck tonight everyone! I want to ply GT but just can't bring myself to do it. Something is telling me to, kinda like Albany last night, haha... BOL guys!

Sides: 70-50-4 (+15.0 units)
    Totals: 7-11 (-5.0 units)
    Teases: 7-6 (+0.2 units)
    YTD: 84-67-4 (+10.2 units)

1 UNIT
    Ohio State (-6.5). I think Cleveland State is on the right track, and if this were at home, I might play them but it's a the "Q" and I imagine there will be plenty more red and white then green and gold on hand. I expect Butler and Lighty to be able to handle St Johns transfer, Cedric Jackson, and OSU has oodles more size and should dominate the post.

Southern Illinois (-2.5). This is probably the square play of the day, but for me it's a last stand for SIU. They are quickly losing their status as a Mid Major juggernaut and they need this game badly. WMU has no distinct size advantage so I expect SIU to play pressure defense all night long and hopefully win an ugly snoozefest.

Chattanooga (-7.5). Playing the home court angle on this one. I think UTC is more talented and will thrive in the comfort's of home against and Elon team who is 3-0 in conference play, but has beaten the two worst teams in the league (Furman and Western Carolina) and crappy Wofford.

Middle Tennessee State (-5). Home court angle again here as FIU has only played one game away from home this season, a loss to Arkansas Little Rock. Looking for MTSU to get up and down the court and have some fun after taking monumental beatings from some of the top teams in the NCAA.

Kentucky (+4). Oh man, I think I just threw up in my mouth. For me, this sets up as a great team for Kentucky to play after some embarrassing defeats. It's not easy to win deep in the heart of Texas, but Houston plays zero defense and they've only played 1 good team all year (VCU - who beat them). The only other team with a winning record they've even played is Marist. They are undefeated at home, but the teams they;ve played are now a combined 24-55, and if you take out Marist they are a god awful 18-51.

Kentucky/Houston OVER 139.5. Gulp....

:thumbs:
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 12-18-2007, 06:50 PM. Reason: forgot to add last night's record into my total, ha..

GL tonight and thanks for the write up, I totally glossed right over the fact that the Ohio state game was at a neutral site.

Comment

Good call on OSU, GL with the rest :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Good start so far Cuse :thumbs:

Comment

GL with all your plays :thumbs:

Comment

thnx guys

Got locked out of the comp all night as my lovely girlfriend was doing god knows what on it, haha... 4-2 posted I'll keep in the record, but actually went 4-1 which was nice. My guy had the SIU line at -4 so I didn't play it.

Man, do they miss Jamal Tatum, huh? Hope everyone had a good night. :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
            X