Nigel Needs Some Input on Wed Game....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
    Dorsey is a stud...I'm sure he gets bumped a lot...but he doesn't need to cry like a baby and get a technical foul after he hits a bucket....
    I hate Joey Dorsey more than any other athlete possibly ever. First of all, I'm sorry but he ABSOLUTELY SUCKS. He thinks he's good cause he goes 5-6 every night against guys half his size in Conf USA, and then he gets eaten for lunch when he plays anyone worth while (witness the OSU game last year where I'm not sure if he even scored). He can't make a 15 foot foul shot to save his life. He whines after EVERY SINGLE PLAY. He's a thug who should have been kicked off the team if Calipari had any balls, but Calipari is just as much a scumbag as half his players if you ask me. He changes his number to #3 because Coach Cal wants him "to be more like Ben Wallace"? Ben Wallace? Seriously? Joey Dorsey doesn't have enough talent to clean Wallace's jock strap with his tongue, never mind emulate his play.

Did I mention I hate Joey Dorsey? Ha.

Comment

i love cuse's posts like this.

Comment

Huh??

Cuse needs to clarify his opinions...left us a little cloudy!!LOL:laughing: :dunno:
        YTD
        CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
        Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
        BOWLS
        Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
        O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
        ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
        RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
        NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
        SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
        O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
        ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)