Harmonious NCAAB Weds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Weds

Interesting card tonight. Some strange match-ups, but a couple decent ones. Hope everyone is doing well and picking some winners. Best of luck tonight everyone!

Sides: 73-52-4 (+15.8 units)
    Totals: 8-11 (-4.0 units)
    Teases: 7-6 (+0.2 units)
    YTD: 88-69-4 (+12.0 units)

1 UNIT
    South Florida (+6). Wake generally plays well at home, but the Bulls have been on a roll after losing 3 straight to open the season. I'm not expecting an outright win here, but I think Gransberry, Jones, Verdejo and company can make this one a nail biter. Wake is 5-0 at home, but hasn't beaten anyone of note.

Memphis (-14). Complete and total mismatch, IMO. I gave some reasons in Nigel's thread so to echo them here I'll briefly say size, speed, strength, talent, and length of shorts all favor Memphis HEAVILY.

Bradley (+11). Two of the better Mid Major teams face off tonight. Taking the points here and expecting Bradley to play up to their opponents in this one. Bradley beat Wright State rather easily at Wright State, while Butler lost to them and only managed 47 points. I'll take the 11.

South Carolina (-3.5). The Gamecocks are probably a better team IMO than Baylor, and most importantly for me, this is Baylor's first true roadie of the season and they are traditionally not a god road team at all.

Central Michigan (-3.5). I'm tailing all 46 of you guys in this forum who are on this one. I personally don't like it and I'm going to punch myself in the nuts if this play loses. Ha.

LSU (-2.5). LSU on the road is typically a disaster, but I think their size and athleticism win out here against a Wichita State team that lacks any skillful size. Couisnard should be matched, if not bettered, by Thornton and the rest of the Tigers team is just flat out superior.

:thumbs:

Also, looking at Ohio U vs S Johns but will see how the early game go.
    Last edited by CuseFan10; 12-19-2007, 06:23 PM.

Nice tidy 0-6... Good times... :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
    X