thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thursday

sick value on thursday, i am going to see what line does b4 locking this in. if it drops i'll lock it in right there, will be 2 unit play, maybe 3 unit

TROY+ at south bama= i really like this south bama team and they come off two real solid home wins vs quaity teams in so miss and miss st. however, 16 or so points is a lot for a conference opener. this sets up as a potential let down spot for the jaguars, as they roll in off two big home wins, and they have midd tenn state on deck 2 days later. that is significant because midd tenn st knocked them out of conference tourny last year and i would imagine they want some payback there. i cannot overlook the fact that the jags almost dropped a home game to houston baptist prior to their previous 2 wins. every team is entitled to a crap performance, and they did a nice job of rallying for the win, but it shows me that this team may play down to their competition at times.
    troy started off the season missing some players but they seem to have all hands on deck right now. troy has a lot of new players and not much experience, so its tough to tell how overmatched they are here and how they will play on the road. one thing is for sure tho, they will lauch 3 balls all night, and the way they play they should be able to score enough to stay competitive.
    this is much more a situational fade of so bama than it is a play on troy, this is a big time sandiwch game for the jaguars and the line seems a bit inflated
    Last edited by TheBeholdah; 12-20-2007, 03:21 AM.

GL Beholdah.....I'm in the boat with the Trojans.....:thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks joe, well already lost value in this one, line is at 14.5 now, would like to get at least +15 so going to wait on it a little more

1 unit

MURRAY STATE-1.5 at samford= appears to me that murray is the better team here so i'll tkae my chances with them here, plus the mitt is on them :thumbs:

Comment

keeping it a 1 unit play since it's not the line i wanted and i have to put it in now cuz i will be gone all night

1 unit

TROY+14.5 at south bama

1 unit

FLA ATL+7 at ark state= ark state sucks too

1/2 unit

FLA ATL +260 = honestly without banks i think ark state really blows and fla atl has best player on court in monroe.

well 2day i had planned to make troy a big play but i honestly was expecting to get a better line and for that reason alone im keeping it 1 unit play. fla atl i think can win that game outright so i have more money riding on that right now.
        Last edited by TheBeholdah; 12-20-2007, 05:07 PM. Reason: added play

Comment

2-2 +0.4 u, extremely dissapointed as i was close to having a big night. fla atl just missed cashing money line and murray state dropped a close one. close but no cigar 2nite

Comment

Working...
          X