NCAAB thursday with flmmkrz

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAAB thursday with flmmkrz

Close to breaking the slump yesterday but oregon state couldn't muster another point for me so I pushed that game settling the day at a loss. 3 losing days but not a lot of units lost in 3 days so I feel like im a lucky bounce or 2 from turning it around, or really heading south lol

4 pm games:

4.5 point teaser, 2 team @ -110

Louisiana tech +17 x Illinois -5

Furman +11 @ -109 to win 1 unit

5pm games just finishing up on what I want to keep or get rid of now

FAU @ +7 @ -105 x 3 units
    FAU ml @ +260 x 1 unit

loving this play, think they have a real chance to win this outright. They have the most explosive guy on the court and arky state is not the team it was with Banks.

Samford +2 @ -105 to win 1 unit

and this is a 4pm game that I decided to go with afterall, another fishy line that will prolly trap me again but:

Pennsylvania -3 @ -108 to win 1 unit

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
      Close to breaking the slump yesterday but oregon state couldn't muster another point for me so I pushed that game settling the day at a loss. 3 losing days but not a lot of units lost in 3 days so I feel like im a lucky bounce or 2 from turning it around, or really heading south lol

4 pm games:

4.5 point teaser, 2 team @ -110 LOSS - 1.1 units

Louisiana tech +17 x Illinois -5

Furman +11 @ -109 to win 1 unit LOSS - 1.09 unit
      5pm games just finishing up on what I want to keep or get rid of now
      FAU @ +7 @ -105 x 3 units WIN + 3 units
      FAU ml @ +260 x 1 unit LOSS - 1 unit

loving this play, think they have a real chance to win this outright. They have the most explosive guy on the court and arky state is not the team it was with Banks.

Samford +2 @ -105 to win 1 unit WIN + 1 unit

and this is a 4pm game that I decided to go with afterall, another fishy line that will prolly trap me again but:

Pennsylvania -3 @ -108 to win 1 unit PUSH

Well its not a huge day as fau couldnt eek out the win, furman lost the push by 1 and penns only pushed. So close to a better day yet so far away.

+.81, 2-3

Comment

Working...
      X