X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fri

ats:32-23 +9.3 units

ml parl/tease: 0-4 -5 u

2-2 yesterday, would have been 4-0 if a 30 ft buzzer beater didnt go in and if FAU held on to lead with about minute left, but i dont expect things to go my way lol so i just gotta work harder

1 unit

HAWAII-1.5 vs st john's

backing the senior laden team in this consolutation game, i tihnk at home they'll be much more into this game than the young johnnies, value in home team imo

other games im looking at

PEPPERDINE at manhatten= think pepper could grab the outright here, manhatten isnt very good imo, neither is pepper but they can score and have played well lately

DAVIDSON at nc state= davidson finally beats a noteworthy team imo. they were impressive in ucla and i think they finally get the job done, i would imagine nc state's home court advantage will be less of an advantage here as many davidson fans should be there. NC state has been weak on the boards this year and havent been making their 3's, i beleive they're under 30% from three. the pack havent impressed me thids year, and curry and the cats hopefully pull this one out

RIDER at rutgers= i dont think rutgers is significantly better than rider so i have to give rider a look as a dog in this spot, not sure on it tho

hawaii i locked in and i will likely play 2 of the above 3, waiting on potential better lines

gl guys :thumbs:

1 unit

ole piss-15 vs lasalle- didnt even notice this game on the slate at first. lasalle really blows, i dont see this game being competitive so looking for 23+ point ole piss route

Comment

1/2 unit

st johns+3.5

not quite as confident in hawaii the more i've looked into this, so i'll take the middle opportunity and in the event hawaii does lose again at home i minimize damage.

gl, a 2 or 3 point hawaii win would be sweet

Comment

1 unit

DAVIDSON+2 at nc state

1/2 unit each

PEPPERDINE+5.5

RIDER+120

Comment

scoring the hawaii game as 1-1 -0.6 u, so 4-2 +0.4 u on the day, should win more than that if i go 4-2 but i bet small 2day and ole piss let me down, up 13 at the half i thought they would def cover the 15, i guess lasalle is better than i thought? or maybe thats what happens when you bet on some ole urine :laughing:

Comment

Working...
          X