Important Info on Pitt @ UD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Important Info on Pitt @ UD

For anyone capping this game, Chris Wright is a game time decision for UD today...which means he won't be anywhere near 100%...he has a sprained ankle and hasn't been on the court much at all the last 9 days. I don't like taking road faves, but with Wright ailing, I just don't think UD has the horses to hang with a physical Pitt team. Brian Roberts is an absolute stud, he did it all in UD's win @ Louisville....well, Louisville aint Pitt.

UD Arena is a very tough place to play...UD has flown under the radar this year and should be getting a little more consideration as a Top 25 team...this is their chance with a home game against a Top 10 opponent. But UD has counted on Roberts and Wright to carry them this year....with Wright ailing....I just aint seeing it tonight.

Just thought I'd share some info. Pitt -2.5 looks fishy at first glance....but I like it more and more knowing Wright won't be near 100%.

Good luck!!
    "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

I'm sure most people know this too, but Mike Cook (Pitt's senior and leading scorer) is out for the year with a torn ACL.

Comment

Yeah, knew about Cook. Little and Searcy from UD are also injured and not playing at 100%. I just think UD needs to be at 100% to be able to pull the upset tonight...and they aren't anywhere near 100% tonight...guess we'll see.

GL!

Comment

WOW!!! The perfect storm occurred at UD Arena tonight. Pitt had injuries, foul trouble, shot 31% from the field, 12% from 3's, they had guys in foul trouble. Having said that, I honestly think very few teams would have won at UD tonight...UNC, Kansas and maybe UCLA...that's about it. They played flawless basketball tonight. Roberts was a MONSTER! UD should crack the Top 25 after tonight's performance.

XU still sweeps them this year....:laughing: ....actually, not kidding...XU sweeps the Cryers. While tonight was utterly impressive, that's college hoops for ya...the perfect storms happen from time to time....doesn't mean **** come tomorrow.

Congrats to UD. Enjoy your moment, Cryers!

Comment

Dayton at home = :bow:

Never again. They rival Kent State as biggest home court advantage on the country - since Wright got there this year. Roberts a greta player to watch and root for. Kudos to them.

Comment

Working...
          X