Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday Hoops

YTD - 0-0 ...starting fresh

BTW, everyone this is EAGLES2005sb, new name, new place, new start time to start taking advantage of it.... Thanks to everyone at the old place it was an enjoyable 2.5 years for me, sucks we had to move but heres to a successful March and successful future.... After looking at the games, I had to go with the red hot home teams as of late, lets see if the trend continues tonight...

UTAH STATE +3, 2 units .... Nevada is an over-rated IMO.... USU takes care of business at home

Washington STATE +1, 2 units ... expect PULLMAN to be wild tonight as WAZZU tries to gain on other big teams losses and gets a nice seed

Virginia -3, 2 units ... share of title on the line, they are sick at their new home arena(1 home loss) all year, they are avenging the blow out loss...UVA BIG

UTEP +11, 2 units ... UPSET ALERT...big home game for miners, gonna be Memphis's toughest confernce match

had leans towards GA.TECH, Drake, Ohio, and Stanford..... but I am playing four games for 50 each and I think that will suffice for the evening... WELL GL TO EVERYONE and hopefully things work out here!!!

--Eric
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

gl today phillyfan!!

Comment

GL Philly
      NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

I knew there would be at least one douche bag that had to get a new name.....lmao......at least you didn't sign up as "bobbyclarkefan"......GL!...good to see you over.....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
        X