Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Thursday

had to play this one at the greek....

OREST +210 (1H) -110..............lmao...i knew they were bad but not that bad.........i'm sure they won't pay it out but worth a try....played it 2x at 50.00

1. Basketball - Thursday, January 03, 2008
    Oregon State Spread +210 (-110) 1st Half OK
    Risking 50.00 To Win 45.45

OSU +5 -120..............ILL has been horse**** at home this year and in general, IMO. No students so i can't imagine it will have its normal zesty home court feel......OSU hasn't been very good, but i think they can hang within the number.

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-02-2008, 10:52 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

OREST +210 (1H) -110..............lmao...i knew they were bad but not that bad.........i'm sure they won't pay it out but worth a try....played it 2x at 50.00

1. Basketball - Thursday, January 03, 2008
    Oregon State Spread +210 (-110) 1st Half OK
    Risking 50.00 To Win 45.45

OSU +5 -120..............ILL has been horse**** at home this year and in general, IMO. No students so i can't imagine it will have its normal zesty home court feel......OSU hasn't been very good, but i think they can hang within the number.

GL to everyone!
    I can only find the Beavers +185! :bang:

lol.....GL...:beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

OREST +210 (1H) -110..............lmao..
      JoePa's guy??? :laughing:

Comment

Get' em FF :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          JoePa's guy??? :laughing:
          :beerbang:

S2, JML- THX!....

USC +2 (wrong team favored, IMO, but we'll see)

GL to everyone!

Comment

gl tonight, you might need it with oregon st, from what I've seen of them this year they've looked awful, except for against lsu who themselves really suck lol. Hope you cash it

Comment

lace up them P"FF"lyers and fly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:beerbang:
              GL homey!
              ...toke on...

Comment

rahstahhhhhhhhhs, flmrrz- THX!...

flmrrz- the line was +210 points -110 (1H) so i think i was going to be OK on that one...lol....irony is that they outscored UAZ by 6 anyway without the typo on the line at the greek. UAZ really really misses the dude who is out (freshman whose name slips my mind). They really stink without him. I mean OREST is just awful and is without their good player tonight.

On a side note, OSU 57-45 and Butler has 30 of the 57.....they aren't going to win with that kind of balance....but in all honsty, i don't think they are going to win unless he puts up those numbers because Diebler and Koufous just stink against anyone decent and they aren't getting anything else from the rest of that group.

Comment

lmao, I thought you were playing them 1st half on the ml I didn't realize that was a typo line by the greek.

Hope they paid out.

Comment

Working...
                  X