Harmonious NCAAB Thursday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Thursday

Conference play in full (sort of) swing finally. I'm going the Stifler route and playing a large card tonight. I think it's 10 plays, not even sure. Best of luck to everyone tonight!!!

Sides: 87-72-4 (+7.8 units)
    Totals: 11-11-1 (-1.1 units)
    Teases: 10-7 (+2.0 units)
    YTD: 108-90-5 (+8.7 units)

1 UNIT
    Notre Dame (-2)
    Connecticut (-3.5)
    Chattanooga (+2.5)
    Niagara (-2.5)
    Ohio State (+4)
    Virginia (+9.5)
    Marquette (-11.5)
    Arizona State (-3.5)
    Stanford (+2)
    USC (+2)

:thumbs:

1 UNIT TEASE
    Ohio State (+11)/Marquette (-4.5)/Stanford (+9)

:thumbs:

Looking at UCLA/Stanford UNDER too, but haven't played it yet.

Comment

cusefanalwayshastoplayateaserguy- GL!...i am on OSU, as well. I just put in a play on USC, too. Interesting that a guy that went to my HS and does a lot of Pac10 announcing and reporting, especially for USC and UCLA for fox sent an email out and mentioned that Mayo isn't the player USC thought he was going to be. Not sure what that means but i don't think it was a positive comment. Not sure i could pull the trigger on Stanford, though. Debating a UCLA play on that one. GL!.......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        Mayo isn't the player USC thought he was going to be. Not sure what that means but i don't think it was a positive comment.
        I've said that from Day 1 (chronicled on here) about Mayo. Any guy who takes 27 shots in his first collegiate game, and the team loses the game to a less than Mid Major team, is not good for your team in any way, shape, or form. Just my opinion though.

Comment

GL tonight Cuse!
          :gulp:
          ...toke on...

Comment

Well, Virginia could still get the backdoor cover....but you can't cap Xavier shooting 9-13 from the 3 point line with 3 mins left in the first half. WOW!

GL!
            "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by Nigel Tufnel View Post
              Well, Virginia could still get the backdoor cover....but you can't cap Xavier shooting 9-13 from the 3 point line with 3 mins left in the first half. WOW!

GL!
              Ha, down 30 at the half. Me thinks not. It's funny, when I putt his play in, it reminded of the Creighton @ Xavier game which I think was -11.5. In the back of my head, I was thinking Vegas is begging me to take the Cavaliers and I guess I was correct. Oh well. Congrats to your boys, Nigel.

I thought you had season tix this year?

Comment

11-15 from 3 point land in the 1st half...just one of those freak things. I will say, Virginia isn't playing any defense. The majority of the 3 pointers have been open shots...but damn, you don't expect them to go in at a 73% clip. College basketball is such a long season...with these young kids, you'll just have games like tonight. Next game, X could go to Auburn and lose by 20...just like they did to Az. State.

I do have season tix...had to work late tonight and couldn't make it...gave the tix to my parents.

Thank God for channelsurfing.net.

GL with the rest of your games...:thumbs:
                "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Thank heavens for Butler for OSU.....Diebler is horse**** and so is Koufous against anyone decent. Up 12 with 8 to go......
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                    Thank heavens for Butler for OSU.....Diebler is horse**** and so is Koufous against anyone decent. Up 12 with 8 to go......
                    Yea, they are not very good but how Illinois is giving 4 points to ANYONE is mind-boggling, nevermind a possible upper echelon Big 10 team? Crazy line. Wish my guy had money lines but he usually doesn't for college hoops. Illinois is flat out AWFUL.

7-1 so far with Stanford pending straight and the tease and USC. Big shot by Mayo to end the half. :thumbs:

Comment

******* refs. I'm not one to ever complain about the refs, but jesus that 2H was HORRIFICLY officiated. there was a second vioation that was about 8 seconds and no call and mitch johnson got absloutely mugged on a layup attempt and no call with about 40 seconds left. i pushed the tease so lost, ****ers...

7-4 on what could have been a great night but i got foiled by the LA teams. ill take it nonetheless.

Comment

A positive night is a good night bro :thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                        X