• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday ncaa hoops

BEST BETS (0-2)(-6.60 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (1-1)(-0.20 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (4-1)(+2.90 units)

OVERALL (5-4)(-3.90 units)

Doing this all backwards. Losing my best bets , breaking even on my two unit plays and doing my best of regular one unit plays. I am not discouraged though, I am close. Really light schedule tonight. I found one that I really like.

CS Fullerton -6.5 vs Cal-Irvine (best bet)………………..I really feel Fullerton is the better team here. They have the better record, they are 4-1 at home while Irvine is 1-4 on the road. I think this line should be 10 or better and I think it will rise by game time. Great value in my eyes on this one.

Loyola-Maryland -4.5 vs Fairfield (strong play)……………..Very unusual for me to have a best bet and a strong play on a Friday night, but I do. Neither team anything to get excited about here, but Fairfield is the worst of these two teams and they are on the road. Fairfield is only 2-5 on the road while Loyola is 4-0 at home. Again, I see great value in this line. I think it should at least be seven.

No regular plays tonight. Almost took Rider but passed. I will be very shocked if both of these go down tonight. Should at least go 1-1, I can only hope if I do the best bet finally wins for me.

Ton of games Saturday, going to start studying them a little now. The only bad thing about Saturdays is there is almost too many games. Last year I layed off most of the afternoon games and played only at night. That also makes it easier on me as I usually work 6-4 on Saturday.

Good Luck Everybody!!

:thumbs:

With ya on CS FULLERTON. CSF should have too much scoring and pace to the game for Irvine to handle. Got it at -7 last night, but line dropped to -6 this morning.. so we'll see.

GL
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

Working...
    X