X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go Go Saturday Madness Round Dos

10 UNIT

Butler + 5 1/2

Just think butler is alot better than most give them credit for and maryland's downfall is their two freshman guards and i think graves and green will frustrate them into making some big mistakes.

BC + 8 1/2
    alot of points here as both teams arent high octane offenses, i think gtown wins this but not by DD, dudley should be able to penetrate and get hibbert into some foul trouble, rice needs to hit his shots for bc to stay in this.

UNC -10
    the heels had their scare with eku as they held only a 4 pt lead at one time, neitzel will need to have a career game along with raymar morgan and i dont see a team that only has two key players being able to hang with the heels.

25 UNITS

VCU +7

vcu plays a stifling pressure defense that will give pitt problems all day. both these teams play defense at a high level and that tells me this one is going to be close, gray isnt a dominating center like oden so im not worried about the size of vcu as they have plenty of athletes that can put the ball in the basket. this one goes down to the wire but i give the edge to the better foul shooting team and call the vcu upset. i dont play ML but to anyone who tails, i recommend taking the ML with VCU.
    50 UNITS

Ohio State - 7 1/2

okay so thad matta plays his old team and plays kids he recruited as coach of xavier. i sat down and thought to myself, where does the advantage lie? ohio state has a huge advantage here as im sure matta had his kids preparing for xavier/byu before they even played C Conn State. xaviers downfall is their lack of front court play, they barely out rebound opponents and have no real shotblockers in the low post. but with xaviers leading rebounder only averaging 5 a game, its going to be a problem for them. xavier relies on their 3 point shooting but if they dont make 65-70% of their threes then this one wont be close cause they wont get the offensive rebounds. this line seemed a bit low to me but made sense once i learned more about xavier. the key player for xavier is duncan as he can play inside and outside as a PF but i like the defenders on osu bench such as terwilliger and lightly and i think they handle the musketeers easily.

GL
    CFB

O/U 1-2

sucks dude, anohter 1000$ down the drain. y our bookie must love you.

Comment

good play on butler.

Comment

if your gonna congradulate than do so but if your going to be a dickhead than :out:
        CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

Working...
        X