• OVEN MITT & JoePa's Celebrate Millard Fillmore's Birthday with Hoops

OVEN MITT YTD: 12 - 8
    1/6: 0 - 1

"Definitely"
    MARIST -8.5 vs. Manhattan

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 38 - 35 - 1
    UNITS: -1.25
    1/6: 2 - 1

Kent gets a sluggish win after losing @ Carolina....I figured as much and violated my own rule by picking against their -16.5 spread.

SE MISSOURI STATE -3 vs. Murray State
    UT MARTIN +7.5 @ Tennessee State
    TULSA +2.5 @ Colorado

BOL to everyone!:sm:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

gl on the plays joepa.............millard fillmore if im not mistaken was from buffalo? :beerbang: :beerbang:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Dan....pretty good guessing there bro....he actually died in Buffalo, NY but was born in Summerhill, NY, south of Syracuse! More importantly he was the last member of the Whig Party to hold the High Office, and was also a member of the Anti-Masonic Party......:beerbang:

I do give you an A on this part of the project for at least having the kahunies to answer....LOL....now let's get some winners!:sm:
      Last edited by joepa66; 01-07-2008, 03:13 PM.
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Originally posted by joepa66 View Post
        Dan....pretty good guessing there bro....he actually died in Buffalo, NY but was born in Summerhill, NY, south of Syracuse! More importantly he was the last member of the Whig Party to hold the High Office, and was also a member of the Anti-Masonic Party......:beerbang:

I do give you an A on this part of the project for at least having the kahunies to answer....LOL....now let's get some winners!:sm:

ah i dont deserve the A .........Millard Fillmore took up permanent residence in Buffalo in 1822 before he became America's 13th president. (got it from wikipedia) so he lived here for a time so i think i get an A - not an A :bang: :bang:
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

OVEN MITT YTD: 13 - 8
          1/7: 1 - 0

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 40 - 36 - 1
          UNITS: -.50
          1/7: 2 - 1

I can just about see daylight......:sm:

Comment

Working...
          X