• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ncaa hoops monday

BEST BETS (3-2)(+2.40 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (3-2)(+1.60 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (6-4)(+1.60 units)

OVERALL (12-8)(+5.60 units)

Three plays on Sunday and I went 1-1-1. Auburn was the one that scared me the most and they got blown out. Had a push with N Colorado and my winner was Loyola-MD. I can live with that. Here is Monday’s card.

SE Missouri St -3 vs Murray State (best bet)………………….This is one of those plays that falls right into my theories. Murray St is only 6-7 and SE Missouri St is 11-5. The game is at SEMS where they are 6-0 at home, while Murray State struggles on the road at 1-5 so far this year. Win or lose, these are the type of games I make best bets.

Colorado -3 vs Tulsa (strong play)………….Pretty evenly matched up teams here. Home court makes the difference in this one for me. Tulsa only 1-3 on the road and Colorado is 4-3 at home. I have got to take the Big 8 home team only laying three in this one.

San Jose St +12 vs Santa Clara (regular play)……………….Just a gut feeling here. I don’t think there is that much of a difference so far this year between these two teams. Home court goes to Santa Clara and that should get them the win, but not by this many points.

N Texas -10 vs La Monroe (regular play)………………..Not in love with this by an means, but you have a1-7 road team vs a 8-0 home team. If N Texas has their heads on straight, they can name this score.

I feel pretty good about my top two picks and should be able to add to my total units tonight. Back on Tuesday.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X