started a topic Old System New Year 2008

Old System New Year 2008

9:00 PM 740 MICHIGAN STATE -13½-105

Should win by 18 points or more.

GL all

Queen

• Queen
    replied
    :blackeye: There are some people that just dont understand and take things the wrong way. I dont know why people have reacted the way the did. Good god it's shameful the way people act. Yes Im guilty of being one of those people that at one time or another back in my younger day threw a whiskey bottle on the field. But I never threw it at anybody. Just chucked it on to the field. Now I have burnt a few couches in my time. LOL I had to laugh after we won the Bowl game, an announce said there's not a couch safe in Morgantown.

But as far as Coach Rod goes...... Oh happy day when he left. I would have gone up and helped him move his silly ass if I would have had time.

Leave a comment:

• FlyersFan
    replied
    queen- GL!...feel the same way. BTW, really a piss poor showing from WVU fans regarding Rodriguez. I would be embarassed for my school/fans/state the way the people of WV have handled that whole thing........vandalizing his house, messing with his grandkids......etc....OSU won't play there anymore after how classless the fans were when we beat you guys back in the late 90's. The whole thing is really just a big black eye for that state, IMO. GL!....:thumbs:....don't let BB see that play..lol...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X