OVEN MITT & JoePa's Watergate Mastermind Wednesday Hoops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OVEN MITT & JoePa's Watergate Mastermind Wednesday Hoops

It's our 37th President's Birthday today.....one Richard Milhous Nixon who resigned in 1969 after the Watergate break-in scandal! "I am NOT a crook!"
    :flag: :surrender:

OVEN MITT YTD: 14 - 8
    1/8: 1 - 0

"DEFINITELY"
    TOWSON STATE +3 vs. Old Dominion

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 42 - 39 - 1
    UNITS: -1.75
    1/8: 2 - 3 Just when I get close to even money......

Will be at the Kent vs. Texas A&M Corpus Christi game tonight!

INDIANA STATE +9.5 @ Drake
    GEORGE MASON -5 @ Delaware
    DAVIDSON -11.5 @ Elon
    DAYTON -2.5 vs. Rhode Island
    CLEMSON -15 vs. UNC Charlotte
    ST. JOE'S +4 @ Massachusetts

Me likes too many games tonight but at least got the card down to at least 3 too many games for tonight.....LOL

BOL to everyone.....:sm:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

I want an account with your guy, seriously....you have the best of every one of those numbers. I am curious how you seem to get the opening number with all your games where the number moved against you....but like in the StJoes game you got +4 and it opened at +3........so how is it that your guy always gets you the best number on the board?? So you mean to tell me that he raised the number on the St.Joes game and the Towson game, but he didn't on the rest of them and kept those at the opener for you. It's impossible JoeP to get the numbers you get and ALWAYS get the best number. Every time i look at your plays you pick the high/low point and play them. Does he just ask you what number you want and let you pick that number?

It is mathematically and probability wise impossible for someone to always get the best number available in a game and you NEVER and i repeat NEVER have a number that isn't the high or low point spread wise of that game. I mean this 100% seriously.....it would be worth it for every single person here to get an account with your guy because getting 1-2 points in football (sometimes more like when you had the MAC game at 62 1/2 and it opened at 67 and closed at 72) and 1/2 to 1 to 2 points in hoops for free is HUGE......

Towson opened 2 1/2 and is currently 3....you got +3
    ISU opened and is currently +9 1/2
    GMASON opened 5 and is 6 or 6 1/2.....you got -5
    Davidson opened 11 1/2 and is 12....you got -11 1/2
    Dayton opened 3......you got -2 1/2....:dunno:........i have 2 but i had to buy a point
    Clemson opened 15 and is 16.....you got -15
    St. Joes opened 3 and is 4....you got +FOUR......

yesterday:
    IU -9 1/2......number was 10
    Wichita State +6 1/2....number was 4 1/2
    Michigan State -13....number was 13 1/2
    Fairfield +9 1/2.....number was 9 1/2
    St.Johns +13....number was 12 1/2

that's what sucks....i have DAY -2 but i had to buy off 3......

absolute best number available for all those games at the time of posting.......as usual....every single one of them.....impossible.....every single bowl game you had the best line at the time....impossible......i understand the locals sometimes have "different" lines, but not "different lines" that are 100% of the timein your favor.....if you had say DAY -2 1/2 and then StJoes +2 1/2....ok....i could understand.....but not every single one in your favor........

im done on this issue.....posting bogus lines that others can't get is worthless......i've said my peace......post what you want.....and GL!....:thumbs:
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-09-2008, 05:09 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Joepa.............sounds like a watergate scandal.....................:punch:

will be doing some high school hoops on radio thurs and fri....230-6pm CST on ctbsports.com a hopefully they will have a live stream....listen in if ya can......just filling in for the fellas that call the big games...you'll know me by the last name..similar to my predictem name..LOL

no lines on the games so can't give you any favs..............but will plugging my new wings and beer place as the Player of Game sponsor....

if that site is not cool to post a mod can remove it....no hard feelings.
      Last edited by Hackman; 01-10-2008, 12:50 AM.

Action without thought is like shooting without aiming.

Comment

GL today JP :thumbs:
        Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Hack....I will be doing the same Friday night for two ranked 9-1 teams.....wjer.com game starts at 7:30PM, Dover vs. Coshocton!

OVEN MITT YTD: 14 - 9
          1/9: 0 - 1

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 44 - 43 - 1
          UNITS: -4.00
          1/9: 2 - 4

I guess I should really fix all the lines I get then my record would be much better! I think we've been over this before, sheesh! I never question what line anybody else gets, if that's what they got so be it.....and now it's 100% of the bowl lines I got were fixed, not just a question of several of them. Sometimes between "Fourth Gear" and "Greenes" two locals repping for Cleveland and Columbus there are amazing difference in lines, especially on parlays. And I don't make all my plays at one book either, I shop them but it hasn't seemed to do any good for my record that's for sure.....maybe I'll try teasers next....LMFAO! Also thinking about changing my "handle" to QuickNick......"can't we all just get along?":bang:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

JP,

In light of this new and scandelous info, I demand an immediate refund of all the money I have piad you since the very beginning for the time, effort and insight you have offered. Obviously your cheating has not just started now but has been going on for a very long time. Please send a PayPal refund post haste to:

saidzeppelin@shampoomyballs.com

I eagerly await your setting this right and freeing yourself from the lies and deception you have been perpatrating against us all for a very long time!!! I will now only acknowledge picks from HOTGUY!!!:laughing:
            " Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid!" -John Wayne

Comment

JoePa...are you ready to admit that you are filming the other cappers pics yet? :laughing: Your 80%+ hits show that you are, indeed, doing something the rest of us are not!! Cue us in!! LOL
              YTD
              CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
              Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
              BOWLS
              Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
              O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
              ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
              RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
              NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
              SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
              O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
              ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)