Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCAA Hoops Wednesday!.....TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Hoops Wednesday!.....TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!

YTD:
    20-16-1
    +8.15 units

yes, this is completely biased opinion, but I'm seeing a lot of people on UGA tonight....also read comments on how they're the better team...why?? cuz their record is 8-4 compared to Tech's 7-6 record??....UGA's strength of schedule is 296th in the nation, compared to GT's sos being 28th...anyway...not going to hide my bias for his game.....this aint football, time for some payback:thumbs:

Georgia Tech ml +105
    4 units

GL!

oh yeah...and...

TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!

BK- GL!....i honestly wasn't impressed with UGA's schedule, but i wasn't really impressed with GTECH as a team this year either. Basically a pick'em and i rode the home team. But in all honesty, i am just now getting into some CBB, so i probably missed something along the way.......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL tonight, I'm on Tech too. I don't think GA is very good.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Against ya, as I'm playing the home court. Neither of these teams are very good this year for various reasons from stupid early departures (Crittendon) to transfers (Mercer), etc etc...

Comment

:puke: :puke:

I should seriously never bet on UGA vs GT in any sport....thought tech was gonna come back and win this one when they tied it half way through the 2nd half...but guess not

0-1
          -4 units

YTD:
          20-17-1
          +4.15 units

Comment

Working...
          X