Georgia Tech ML +110
    Florida Intertrashional pk
    Denver U +8
    Tennessee -9
    Cincinnati +4

2 units each

GL tonight Stiff! :beerbang:

Comment

LMFAO at Tennessee. What a sucky team. No idea how to hold a lead at all. I don't think I've ever seen a team give up so many consecutive easy baskets at home in a game they were in control of in the 2H, and then all they wanna do is bomb up 3's on the offensive end or try to force layups when they're double and triple covered. Haven't seen them take a decent shot in the last 8 mins or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        LMFAO at Tennessee. What a sucky team. No idea how to hold a lead at all. I don't think I've ever seen a team give up so many consecutive easy baskets at home in a game they were in control of in the 2H, and then all they wanna do is bomb up 3's on the offensive end or try to force layups when they're double and triple covered. Haven't seen them take a decent shot in the last 8 mins or so.
        just thinking the same thing stiff....i have them ML in the rest of a play and i can't believe they are playing the way they are....but then again, that is the way they play...and they play ZERO defense to boot........
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

wow....they score the last 6 points......
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
          X