Harmonious NCAAB Weds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Weds

After a long layoff back with a couple plays tonight. Haven't seen anything I like and have been trying to practice some patience. The NFL kind of dominates these couple weekends so I didn't even look at stuff over this past one. Three home teams and lower prices and one road fave. I know Pitt is very banged up but they acquitted themselves well at Nova and USF's style does not mess against Pitt's physicality, IMHO. Best of luck to everyone tonight!!! Here's everything before 8pm, more to come....

Sides: 94-75-4 (+11.5 units)
    Totals: 11-11-1 (-1.1 units)
    Teases: 10-8 (+0.8 units)
    YTD: 115-94-5 (+11.2 units)

1 UNIT
    Dayton (-3)
    Georgia (-1.5)
    Massachusetts (-3)
    Pittsburgh (-2)

:thumbs:

Adds

1 UNIT (might add a unit to this one later)
    Arizona State (-2)

1 UNIT TEASE
    Tennessee (-2)/South Carolina (+16)/Middle Tennessee State (-1)

:thumbs:

Comment

cuse- GL!...i'm on DAY and UGA as well.......i have TENN ML left over from last night in a play......looks like we are on the same stuff.........

and dang...take a good look at ASU -2 because they haven't been favored in that rivalry in probably 15 years......
      Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-09-2008, 07:24 PM.
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        and dang...take a good look at ASU -2 because they haven't been favored in that rivalry in probably 15 years......
        I simply think ASU is a better team than Zona, and they are at home too. I think the line should be around 4.5/5, but public perception thinks Zona is still a dominant team and ASU sucks. The best player on the floor is Harden, IMHO.

Comment

XU's Stanley Burrell has matched up against Eric Gordon, Singletary from UVA and Chris Lofton...against those other three, he was very successful...Harden took it to him. Fast, strong and left handed....he is the real deal.
          "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            I simply think ASU is a better team than Zona, and they are at home too. I think the line should be around 4.5/5, but public perception thinks Zona is still a dominant team and ASU sucks. The best player on the floor is Harden, IMHO.
            if Bayliss was playing for UAZ, they would beat them.....

Comment

cuse- what's up with your orange tonight??...i have cincy, but i thought it would be tight throughout....sure the cuse will make a run at some point

Comment

cuse- what's up with your orange tonight??...i have cincy, but i thought it would be tight throughout....sure the cuse will make a run at some point
                I doubt the Orange will garner many road victories this year playing 4 freshman and 2 sophomores tons of minutes. Cincy was a spot where they had as hot on the road and are playing like clowns. Just too young and play too wild. Devendorf out doesn't help either.

Comment

took some time off as well cuse, on asu with ya lets cash it :thumbs:

Comment

The best player on the floor is Harden, IMHO.
                    cuse- he was part of one of the biggest HS cheating schools in recent memory....guys living in apartments near campus paid for by either his dad or another dad, so they could play at artesia......they were from all over like texas, colorado.....typical AAU related.....:puke:

Comment

cuse- he was part of one of the biggest HS cheating schools in recent memory....guys living in apartments near campus paid for by either his dad or another dad, so they could play at artesia......they were from all over like texas, colorado.....typical AAU related.....:puke:
                      so? what do i care about that? he's a good player. anyway, of course any game i hype up goes down in flames. harden comes out 0-5 and they go down near DD's early. ha.

Comment

so? what do i care about that? he's a good player. anyway, of course any game i hype up goes down in flames. harden comes out 0-5 and they go down near DD's early. ha.
                        just posting some info/discussion......as someone who follows CBB and hoops i thought you might have been interested in the story..my bad...certainly won't burden you with anymore needless inoformation...what's up your ass tonight??

Comment

just posting some info/discussion......as someone who follows CBB and hoops i thought you might have been interested in the story..my bad...certainly won't burden you with anymore needless inoformation...what's up your ass tonight??
                          sorry man. girl of 3.5 years in the process of breaking up me. i just didn't see the point of the story relevant to my play and am in a bad way right now. apologies.

PUSHED another ******* tease, two in a row... sweet (since they are graded as losers). teasing anything that isn't 0.5 point games is stupid in my behalf since i don't get the full 7 and only get 6.

Comment

sorry man. girl of 3.5 years in the process of breaking up me. i just didn't see the point of the story relevant to my play and am in a bad way right now. apologies.
                            no problem..hope it works out...:thumbs:....it didn't have any relevance to your play, but it did to the kid you mentioned so i brought it up......

Comment

Bro, all will be good in the future as it just wasn't meant to be... GL with your plays tonight and the rest of the season.

Come to Chapel Hill and see whats here; you'll forget all about her :sm:

take care-

SS

Comment

Working...
                              X