Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Thursday

Tuesday/Wednesday Combo: 6-3

ORE-280/WIS-800 (-190).......3Units.....couple teams i expect to win at home. I saw CAL play live last weekend vs. UCLA and they are an improved team, but if ORE has its swagger back they aren't good enough to win games on the road vs. good teams yet. ILL just sucks.

LOU -3 -115................kind of strange to say "must win" but to go down 0-2 in league and both at home is a pretty big hole to climb out of. I like fading WVU over the big home win vs. Marquette. I am not sold on this LOU team being very good, but i'm not sold on WVU going on the road and winning yet. Really short number at home so i will lay it in this one. I really have always liked and done very well with low lined home chalk....probably my favorite plays to make.

that's it....i still haven't followed hoops much and don't know if i ever will catch up this year....

GL to everyone!
    Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-09-2008, 10:13 PM.
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

wow did i get a bad number on LOU...down to 2......

SLU +1....1Unit.........tailing A-10 Nigel here (though his fading of DAY is making me question his A-10 street cred....:laughing:).... Not necessarily a fan of taking teams basically SU on the road in conference games, but i agree with his logic. I haven't followed either team in all honesty. Small play.

GL to everyone!

Comment

I think Louisville covers easily tonight. David Padgett will be returning tonight, which will be a big boost for the Cards. Plus Palacios is playing better, losing to Cincy was probably a good thing for them as they will be very focused tonight.

Comment

gl Flyers like SLU and also Louisville tonight :thumbs:
        **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Good Luck FF

Comment

djm, MML, S2- THX!....

ORE -260/PAC -260 (-110)...1Unit...it goes against my better judgement to play these "bad conference" teams on the road as favorites, but we'll see what happens tonight.

also want to track some SCRF plays.

JAXST +5 1/2
            EILL +1
            WOF +1 1/2
            LBSU +6 (fringe play)
            ARKST +1 1/2
            DET +2 1/2

GL to everyone!
            Last edited by FlyersFan; 01-10-2008, 11:09 PM.

Comment

GL with your plays

Queen :sm:
              NFL 2-0. Week 1
              Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                wow did i get a bad number on LOU...down to 2......

SLU +1....1Unit.........tailing A-10 Nigel here (though his fading of DAY is making me question his A-10 street cred....:laughing:).... Not necessarily a fan of taking teams basically SU on the road in conference games, but i agree with his logic. I haven't followed either team in all honesty. Small play.

GL to everyone!
                Hey now....that was like a 3-4 point game with 3 plus minutes left...URI almost made a great 2nd half comeback. Hard to win on the road when the home team shoots 73% from the field in the first half.

I'm feeling pretty confident in the Billikins tonight...I have a good feeling about where they are going...while at the same time, I think its going to be a long conference season for the Colonials. Guess we'll see in a couple of hours.

GL!! :thumbs:
                "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

GL moneylineparlayminus200guy! :thumbs:

Comment

i mean seriously....how bad is SLU???.......they are just atrocious.....fk....:bang:.......

Comment

SLU -2 1/2 (2H)..........1Unit......basically chasing my tail, literally.....

Comment

:puke: ....fking horse**** SLU team on the road basically at PK...getting what i deserved.....:puke: ...then chasing a dumb play for another unit.......

Comment

SLU +1....1Unit....... Not necessarily a fan of taking teams basically SU on the road in conference games, !
                          will bite you in the ass more times than it won't.......best plays are low low lined home favorites and dogs which makes those plays on the other side the worst plays you can make....i knew that and i played it anyway....:bang:

3-0 +6Units.......regular plays

0-2 -2.2Units on tails...it wasn't my day to tail anything in any sport....:bang:

3-2 +3.8Units Overall........back on Saturday

GL to everyone!

Comment

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

WOW. Majerus must want to eat himself to death.

Comment

Working...
                            X