Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heart Breaking Story related to CBB

NCAA Division I Mens Basketball - CBSSports.com

I happen to be looking on sportsline yesterday and came upon this article, not sure if anyone else here did anyways its a great eye opening read at the same time a VERY sad read, really makes little things in life seem so unimportant and those with little kids really makes you want to give them an extra hug before you put them to bed, or get home from work or whatever.
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Absolutely brutal. There could be nothing worse than outliving your kids, especially young ones.

Comment

wow...that is just sad and warped......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I never have figured out how a parent can kill a child. If you dont want to go on living then so be it but he had no choice.
        NFL 2-0. Week 1
        Nfl 2-2week 2

Comment

Originally posted by Queen View Post
          I never have figured out how a parent can kill a child. If you dont want to go on living then so be it but he had no choice.
          she clearly wasn't right in the head. it is amazing that even in a warped state of mind you could justify to yourself doing that. i mean, you have to be not only off the deep end, but the poster person for it to do something like that. that chick that drowned all her kids in the bathtub in TX....same thing.......
          I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
          X