OVEN MITT YTD: 14 - 9
    1/9: 0 - 1

"Definitely"
    EASTERN KENTUCKY +1
    @ Morehead State

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 44 - 43 - 1
    UNITS: -4.00
    1/9: 2 - 4

Me likes too many again and had to pair them down.....like that Illinois +12 @ Wisky too!
    Kent is not playing good ball right now....they struggled from the foul line and on defense last night even though they only gave up 50 points.....TAMUCC has a bonafide NBAer in their 7footer Daniels.....

SAINT LOUIS +2 @ George Washington
    UNC GREENSBORO +4 @ UT Chatanooga
    WOFFORD -1 vs. Appalachian State
    WRIGHT STATE -11.5 vs. Youngstown State

BOL to everyone! :sm:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

GL Joepa!

GL Bro! Get this BBall thing all straightened out...I'll be over when the tourney gets closer!!!
    Local doesn't play any until then!!

BTW owe ya a big thanks on all the low down on Kent! My daughter got accepted into the Honors College!! One proud Papa here!!! We are definitely going to have to get together for a cold one!!! :beerbang:
    From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Glad to help ya out Shorts.......imagine that, a Kent alum in your family's future!:thumbs:

And Ray's Place is the place when we hookup in Kent....a basket of fries, a Ray's cheeseburger, some a Gertie's chili and a Moosehead to chase it all down with....ahhhhh:beerbang: If ya wanna do a game some weekend they have a couple of good ones coming up....Western Michigan on Sun. Jan. 27 and Ohio U on Sat. Feb. 23......
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

GL joepa :thumbs:

Comment

gl Joe :thumbs:
          **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

OVEN MITT YTD: 14 - 10
            1/10: 0 - 1

EKU got pounded by the Racers.....

JOEPA'S UPDATED YTD: 44 - 47 - 1
            UNITS: -9.00
            1/10: 0 - 4

Wore the collar big time.....missed UNC Greens by one point, Wofford by 3pts, and Wright State by .5pt......did ya see that unbelievable final score on the St. Louis/GW game.....the Billikens only score 20? WTF!

:bang: :puke:

Comment

Sounds good!

One proud Papa here!! Gotta go get my Kent St shirts now!!

Catching a game sounds good! January is pretty booked but that OU game in Feb doesn't sound bad. I'll have to check with the boss to see if my schedule is empty! You named all the food groups there didn't ya??!!! Moosehead....never had one of those!!!!:beerbang:
              From one beer lover to another! Strohs Beer!

Lost all control of my record!! It's a new year Let's see if I can do better! :drunk:

Comment

Working...
              X