Tennessee State/Samford over 126 -103

2 units each

Saint Louis +105
    3 units

Pacific -6 -105

Cal Santa Barbara -1 -105

4 units each

GL today!

leans towards Stan, Tenn Tech, Chatt, Montana, Ark St, Wisc, EKent, IL Over, UCDavis over.. but obviously my card is big enough already.. Best of luck tonight, everyone. Hope it's a good one :thumbs:

adding a parlay
    3 team ML parlay
    Stanford -500
    Wisconsin -650
    Tennessee Tech -240
    risking 1 unit to win .96 units
    Last edited by wsox08; 01-10-2008, 05:54 PM. Reason: added a parlay, other plays from below post
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

adding a few plays..

adding 1 unit on St. Louis, 2 on UCSB and 2 on Pacific.. (I'll show the changes in my original post).

also adding

Arkansas State +105
    1.5 units

A WAC ML Parlay
    Boise State -265
    Nevada -270
    risking 2 units to win 1.77 units

all set for what should be a good night in college hoops. Go Illini?!?!?! (maybe they can make it a game), but gotta keep it on mute because Lavin's doing the game.
    Last edited by wsox08; 01-10-2008, 05:55 PM.
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Originally posted by wsox08 View Post

all set for what should be a good night in college hoops. Go Illini?!?!?! (maybe they can make it a game), but gotta keep it on mute because Lavin's doing the game.
      Mendenhall going pro...that hurts the start to a good night of college hoops...lol....made my night though.....:beerbang: ....was hoping he would go pro...now i have to hope some of those buckeyes stay like laurinitus.....GL!....:thumbs:......ESPN seems to be on a mission to hire (a) stupid chicks who read off scripts to report news from sites and (b) really annoying people to do studio shows and color commentary......TG for Rafterey.....:beerbang:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

gl wsox :thumbs:
        **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
          Mendenhall going pro...that hurts the start to a good night of college hoops...lol....made my night though.....:beerbang: ....was hoping he would go pro...now i have to hope some of those buckeyes stay like laurinitus.....GL!....:thumbs:......ESPN seems to be on a mission to hire (a) stupid chicks who read off scripts to report news from sites and (b) really annoying people to do studio shows and color commentary......TG for Rafterey.....:beerbang:
          I figured there was no way Mendenhall would stay after the great year he had. For him, it's a great move and I hope he does well in the NFL. Even without Mendenhall, I think/hope the Illini will be a contender in the Big Ten next year esp because of that nice recruiting class last year. Benn should become a bigger weapon in the offense.. Should be interesting..
          Overall Records

Comment

Louisville -2 -107
            1.5 units

back to full strength
            Overall Records

Comment

Louisville -2 -107
              1.5 units

back to full strength
              yeah....join us on the dark side....:beerbang:

Comment

SLU :puke:

debating if it's worth taking them -2.5 2H
                Overall Records

Comment

Saint Louis -2½ -110 for 2nd Half

Arkansas State -2 -110 for 2nd Half

2 units each
                  Overall Records

Comment

Saint Louis -2½ -110 for 2nd Half

2 units each
                    :puke: ....you and me both......SLU....they are just a pathetic road team. I mean they scored 39 and 40 points L2 road games.........why is such a shock today they can't shoot the ball?.......

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      :puke: ....you and me both......SLU....they are just a pathetic road team. I mean they scored 39 and 40 points L2 road games.........why is such a shock today they can't shoot the ball?.......
                      guess I should have skipped out on the 2H.. they still suck :bang:
                      Overall Records

Comment

guess I should have skipped out on the 2H.. they still suck :bang:
                        yeah, i tailed for a unit and was so seething mad i didn't look at them on the road before i did so that i lost another unit in the process....lol.......really just a recipe for disaster in CBB to play teams on the road that are ****ty road teams and not get any points. but im still getting back into the flow and i seem to need to learn all these lessons all over again every year...lol...doesn't seem to hit home until it hits you in the wallet......

Comment

wow I am bad
                          Overall Records

Comment

down about 26 units on the night.. guess I should slow down :laughing:
                            Overall Records

Comment

bad night but I'll learn from it.. Time to trim down the plays and be smart..:thumbs: Tomorrow's a new day.
                              Overall Records

Comment

Working...
                              X