Brent Musberger

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brent Musberger

Which side was he on last night? That was hilarious (mainly because I had Illinois +10.5). For those of you who didn't see it, Brent was saying multiple times "Wisky by 12" then when trying to run out the clock they turn it over and Illinois gets a dunk with 2 seconds left to lose by 10. Brent says very loudly "Wisky wins it by 10"! Then he says to his partner "Buddy let's go have a beer"! My guess is he had Illinois but not really sure.

Originally posted by Jerbeek View Post
    Which side was he on last night? That was hilarious (mainly because I had Illinois +10.5). For those of you who didn't see it, Brent was saying multiple times "Wisky by 12" then when trying to run out the clock they turn it over and Illinois gets a dunk with 2 seconds left to lose by 10. Brent says very loudly "Wisky wins it by 10"! Then he says to his partner "Buddy let's go have a beer"! My guess is he had Illinois but not really sure.
    ah i missed it but you gotta love this guy if your a gambler :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang: :beerbang:
    ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
    NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
    MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
    CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Originally posted by Jerbeek View Post

Oh, I noticed it....With about a minute left in the game and Wisky up by 10-12, Lavin kept on talking about BCS Football...finally, Musberger says, "enough with that, I wan to see how this game ends." Like the actual outcome was ever in doubt? Well, to a gambler it was. Also, he was really excited about a dunk with 2 seconds left...usually, announcers would just say "and Illinois gets a steal and scores...that's the game." Musberger was yelling like it was a tie game...."TURNOVER BY WISCONSIN! DUNK!!!.....AND THAT'S THE GAME...WISCONSIN BY 10!" It was, by far, the most excited I've ever heard an announcer about a garbage dunk with 2 seconds left....funny, funny stuff.
      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

lol here you guys go

YouTube - Brent Musburger Asks For A Beer
        ****all plays 4.4 units to win 4 units unless otherwise noted****

NBA 20-22 -16.8 units
        NHL 1-0 +4.0 units
        MLB 0-1 -4.8 units
        CFB 12-6-1 +21.6 units

Comment

Working...
        X