wsox08's NCAA Hoops

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
    Honestly, i have never understood how one puts more value on one play than another.....85% of everything i play is 2Units......probably 10% is 1Unit and those are kind of "reach plays" but i play them none the less, and the other 5% are 3-5 Unit plays.

go back and add up your units if you were playing them all the same and see if you are ahead at the end of the night........:thumbs:.....

at least we won the ATL game....:beerbang:

FF and WSox, that is one of the hardest things I have had to overcome capping/wagering games.... I have since learned to play all one unit but once in a blue moon I will go crazy (also known as stupid) and wager 2-3units... Consistency and overall % is key. Problem is, I STILL don't know ****. :laughing:
    Last edited by SuperSkins; 01-12-2008, 11:17 PM. Reason: edit

Comment

I'll see how it goes the next few days, but I'm debating if I should just take off Saturdays because there are so many games and I destroy myself those days.. Or maybe I'll work on a mixture of my plays and some tails. Thanks for the advice guys. Let's make it a good day tomorrow :thumbs:
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
      X