What is going on in NCAA?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is going on in NCAA?????

Michigan State loses to Iowa, who is quite possibly the worst major conference basketball team EVER, 43-38???? Only one guy on either team makes more than 5 shots??? No one scores over team points except one guy???

Then the St Louis fiasco the other night, WTF???? :surrender:

lmao....SLU giftwrapped another turd for its backers today........tied at the end of regulation.....lost by 11 in OT outscored 13-2 to blow the cover....:laughing:........
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

wow FF, I didn't see that.. Glad I wasn't on SLU this time. Instead I was on a team like St Bonies who didn't know they had to play 2 halves of basketball. I've noticed that a lot of teams haven't shown up in the 2H..

Iowa beating MSU is a shocker to me. Iowa is crap, but it shows how much home games mean in conference play especially in the Big Ten.
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

There may not be a worse statistical play in all of NCAA Hoops than taking a big 10 team as a road fave in conference play.

Comment

Oh yea, **** the ST Louis Billiqueens too. How the hell do you hang with a team for 40 mins, and then get pounded in OT? Dildos

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
            Oh yea, **** the ST Louis Billiqueens too. How the hell do you hang with a team for 40 mins, and then get pounded in OT? Dildos
            I think the mentality of overtime is very delicate for these kids. They play hard for 40 minutes and then if they go down 4-0 quick in OT, they can either pack it in or fight back. I think a lo of these coaches and kids are strong enough to realize that 5 minutes can be eternity. Vandy scored 1 freakin point in double OT yesterday. Ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
              Michigan State loses to Iowa, who is quite possibly the worst major conference basketball team EVER, 43-38???? Only one guy on either team makes more than 5 shots??? No one scores over team points except one guy???

Then the St Louis fiasco the other night, WTF???? :surrender:
              Cuse, you really hate the Big 10 don't ya, and especially Illinois? You criticized the Illini for making the NCAA Tourney last March and you criticized their football team for making the rose bowl this year!! :laughing:

Comment

Iowa is playing much better now having taken IU down to the wire last week. NW is the worst team in the Big 10. That being said, my take on Iowa is they are probably the 9th best team in the Big 10 ahead of Mich and NW and slightly below Penn State.

I would argue that DePaul and Rutgers are probably no better than Iowa.
                Go Boilers!
                thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                  Iowa is playing much better now having taken IU down to the wire last week. NW is the worst team in the Big 10. That being said, my take on Iowa is they are probably the 9th best team in the Big 10 ahead of Mich and NW and slightly below Penn State.

I would argue that DePaul and Rutgers are probably no better than Iowa.
                  Rutgers has a basketball team...........:laughing:

Stif- that point 100% correct.....for some reason, the Big10 is probably the most home dominated conference in hoops....been a great money maker the past few years
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                  X