Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MML ncaaBB Monday

PITTSBURGH +2 vs Georgetown....2.2units
    --This may be somewhat of a homer play, but I'll take the points here w/ Pitt @ home.

SAN JOSE ST. +7 @ Hawaii....3.3units
    --SJSU is coming off a big 2point win over Nevada and should have their confidence high after winning 2 straight game as underdogs. Hawaii comes into this game after just getting stomped by 18 @ home by Nevada . In the first match up between these 2 teams in San Jose, Hawaii beat SJSU by 6pts. In that game Hawaii shot 52.8% from the field and was 7-12(58.3%) from 3point range while SJSU shot 42.3% from the field and hit only 3-8(37.5%) from 3. I don't see Hawaii shooting 53% from the floor and hitting almost 60% from 3 in this game and outside of the shooting % numbers SJSU had the slight edge, out rebounding Hawaii 39 to 36, both teams committed 15turnovers and, SJSU had 9 steals to Hawaii's 6. SJSU comes into this game having 4 days off to rest and prepare while Hawaii is only on 2days rest. SJSU has avenged an earlier home loss to Santa Clara where SJSU lost by 10 @ home and then beat Santa Clara by 3 on SC's home floor as 10.5pt dogs. I see a similar outcome in this one.

:thumbs:
    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Staying away from college today, the Pitt/Georgetown game is too close to call, but I'd go with the home dog...

As for UH/SJSU, UH is really undersized, but they run and hustle.. when the 3's aer falling are hard to beat. I had Nevada the last game against them and UH jumped out to a quck 12 point lead, but when the shot weren't falling they looked really bad... I think UH giving 7is too much.

GL with your plays :beerbang:
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Comment

BOL to ya MM2L.....:beerbang:
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good luck MML. Lets get Pitts in the barn.
        NBA: 9-15, 31%
        NCAA CBB: 119-76, 61%
        MLB: 21-18, +10.47 UNITS
        NFL PRESEASON: 14-6
        NFL REG. SEASON: 51-34, 60%
        TOTALS: 1-3, 25%
        PLAYOFFS: 4-1
        NFL OVERALL: 68-44, 61%

NCAA FOOTBALL:
        SIDES: 102-68, 60%
        BOWLS: 16-13
        TOTALS: 0-0

Favorite teams:
        NCAAF: Purdue
        NCAABB: Purdue
        NFL: Tampa Bay
        NBA: Orlando Magic
        MLB: Cubbies

Comment

GL you damn homer :laughing:

Oh, and I'm goin to the Pens game tonight. Have fun watchin' the Panthers get victimized by Hibbert

Comment

Originally posted by manmythlegend View Post
            PITTSBURGH +2 vs Georgetown....2.2units
            --This may be somewhat of a homer play, but I'll take the points here w/ Pitt @ home.

Comment

2-0 +5units for the night

Comment

Working...
              X