• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tuesday college hoops

BEST BETS (7-8)(-5.40 units)
    STRONG PLAYS (7-7)(-1.40 units)
    REGULAR PLAYS (18-9)(+8.10 units)

OVERALL (32-24)(+1.30 units)

I went 1-2 last night, but I actually picked up 0.80 units. I lost my two regular plays, but I finally won another best bet with San Jose St an easy winner. My record is slowly improving and getting a little more respectable. Hopefully I will continue this. I had a little mini losing streak last week, so I am hoping that is out of the way for a little while. Here is what I came up with for Tuesday.

Boston College -1.5 vs Miami (best bet)…………I love small ACC home favorites. Miami playing great and they might be the better team, but not on BC’s home court. I think this is a statement game for BC and they will get the tough win. Only asking them to win by a bucket, not 5 or 6 and they have a very good history vs Miami. Solid pick here.

Colorado +2.5 vs Nebraska (strong play)……………..Tough to win on the road in the Big-8. Nebraska is a notorious good/bad, home/away team. They have not really played anybody that great this year and it will show tonight vs a fired up Colorado team. Nice home doggie barks tonight.

NC State +11.5 vs Clemson (regular play)…………..State just got blown out vs the Tarheels, but make not mistake about it, Clemson is not N Carolina. I think NC State matches up well with Clemson and will give them a decent game. This line feels like it should be more in the 7-9 range to me and not double digits. I will try it for a one unit play.

Indiana St +8.5 vs Missouri State (regular play)……………….Even though Indy St has sucked on the road this year, I don’t feel there is that big a difference between these two schools. My gut is telling me that this is a close game.

Evansville +6.5 vs S Illinois (regular play)………………S Illinois a very bad road team this year. I cannot justify making them a 6.5 point favorite on the road, even though Evansville appears to be down this year. S Illinois will get their first road win, but will not get the cover.

I think I better stop with these plays. I don’t want to go crazy. I came real close to taking Penn State and TCU, so it will be interesting to see how those to do.

Good Luck Everybody!!

I am working second trick Wednesday, so I will be back Wednesday morning with my plays for the entire night.
Working...
X