Opinions for Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions for Sunday

Anyone have any early opinions on Sunday's games. Early leans on VA Tech and UVA:drunk: Does anyone know why Joepa doesnt post on the weekends other than maybe he has a life? vegas really finds ways to make their money back in one shot. I think 1 fav covered on Saturday, hoping this doesnt continue into Sunday.

"You got beat not once, but twice, by a slow, white, geeky chump."

--Billy Ho--
    Last edited by MajorWVU; 03-17-2007, 10:42 PM.

love Texas and s ill

joepa doesnt have computer access on the weekend.....

MLB 24-13 :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by MajorWVU View Post
      Anyone have any early opinions on Sunday's games. Early leans on VA Tech and UVA:drunk: Does anyone know why Joepa doesnt post on the weekends other than maybe he has a life? vegas really finds ways to make their money back in one shot. I think 1 fav covered on Saturday, hoping this doesnt continue into Sunday.
      I will be on Tennessee and So. Illinois in your games tomorrow...

joepa doesnt post because I dont think he has internet access at home...

gl tomorrow
      NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
      NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
      NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
      NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

Originally posted by MajorWVU View Post

"You got beat not once, but twice, by a slow, white, geeky chump."

--Billy Ho--
        Whatever happened to Mr. Underdog, that guy was money. if someone has a game in which they feel really comfortable, please feel to share. Thinking of going big on just 1 tommorrow, just cant decide which one.

Comment

Here are my leans.. SIU -1.5 over VT.. SIU has defense and VT proved to me in the opening round that they aren't worthy of their #5 seed. Also IL showed that against a good defense VT tends to struggle.. SIU wins by more than you'd think.

Tennessee -2.5 vs. VA- Lofton is amazing and this team is too powerful against the guards of VA> I may rethink this one but for now I'm with the Vols.

Texas -2.5 vs. USC- Texas is more than Durant and you will see it in this game.

Winthrop-Oregon.. Confused

Memphis-Nevada.. leading towards Memphis

FL-Purdue- hmm unsure
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

If I had to go big on just one it would be USC +2.5. IMO Texas is not that good and will go down:beerbang:
            NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Working...
            X