Harmonious NCAAB Weds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Weds

Had some free time today so capped a huge card, which could be a bad thing, haha.. Hope everyone has been doing well. Here's everything through the 9pm games - eating a lot of chalk today unfortunately. Nice, tidy 11-pack, haha...

Sides: 106-82-4 (+15.8 units)
    Totals: 12-11-1 (-0.1 units)
    Teases: 10-11 (-2.8 units)
    YTD: 127-104-5 (+11.9 units)

1 UNIT
    Duke (-5.5)
    Dayton (-6.5)
    Purdue (-1.5)
    William & Mary (-3.5)
    Virginia (-5.5)
    Georgia (-3.5)
    South Carolina (+10.5)
    Drake (-2.5)
    Missouri (-5.5)
    Florida (+5.5)
    DePaul (+10.5)

:thumbs:

I don't know why I played Purdue on the road when they are 1-4. Oh well. I think I'm still bitter at Iowa for Saturday, haha... Thinking about buying that one back.

Comment

GL today cuse :thumbs: , with you on a few (hopefully that's a good thing)
      Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

GL Cuse, I tried to jump back in and my action alone caused Penn State to lose their best player(and one of the best in the Big 10) so I'm gonna step back again :laughing:

Hopefully ya sweep the board tonight though :beerbang:

Comment

Good luck,

I went with Iowa at home and Iowa St at home tho

Other picks look good

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
            I don't know why I played Purdue on the road when they are 1-4. Oh well. I think I'm still bitter at Iowa for Saturday, haha... Thinking about buying that one back.

Because PURDUE RULES THE WORLD !!!!! Bwaaaahahhaaaahaaa...

Actually they are 0-3 on the road but the losses were to Mizz, Mich State and Clemson so that is nothing to be ashamed about. The loss to Mizz was a complete giveaway blowing a big lead. Freshmen....

1-1 at a neutral court. They look pretty good so far with 3 min to go in 1H.

GL with your chalky antacid plays. :thumbs:
            Go Boilers!
            thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
            NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
            NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
            NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
            NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
            NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
            NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
            NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
            NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
            NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

GL Cuse!
              :beer2:
              ...toke on...

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                GL with your chalky antacid plays. :thumbs:
                :laughing:

I'm having a very anti-Stifler day, I guess. Dayton blew chunks the last 30 seconds of the 1H after fighting back to even and then gave up two 3 pointers that are definite spread killers.

Purdue will win by 1 prob.. ha.

And can Miek Patrick please get a clue? He keeps talking about how deep Duke is? Deep? They aren't deep, they are Paris Hilton thin. McClure and Thomas are two of the biggest stiffs in the country who are both useless on the offensive end of the court except to set an occasional screen. Zoubek is out. Duke's front court play is an embarrassment. They play 4 on 5 on offense have the game.

Comment

GL with the plays 'Cuse :thumbs:

Comment

thnx superskins

not off to a good start so far with bill and mary winning but not covering and dayton get worked over at home by no defense umass. the A-10 has been very hard to figure - especially umass and xavier.

Comment

The A10 is in an interesting position this year....the league, from pretty much top to bottom, is much better than year's past. There is going to be some serious parity in that league this year. Going on the road won't be a cakewalk like its been in the past. UMASS, I agree, is hard to figure...Xavier, on the other hand...well, a large spread on the road, stay away...when they lose, they lay a friggin' egg. They aren't that hard to figure out really...they win, they almost always cover...they lose...they do it grand fashion.

They better win @ GW on Saturday..which I think they will. Don't know about the line though. UD's loss was a little more surpirsing, especially after watching UMASS lay an egg at home against St. Joe. I'm starting to think that this year it may be a good idea to pretty much stay away from the A10....lots of decent teams and the stronger teams are not used to the road battles that, this year, are part of the A10.

Could be a tough league to cap...God knows I've had my problems. I've actually started trying to look elsewhere for some value.
                      "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

5-5 right now with DePaul left.. Blah.

Comment

i was going to start an argument about dayton, but ahh nevermind.

Comment

Working...
                          X