Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Thursday

got smoked last time out with USC, got a couple tonight

St Louis +5, 2 units ...STL isnt as bad as advertised, Liddell is a hell of a player, and this team is really night and day when they play home compared to away, public absolutely pounding URI as well.....

Vandy +10.5, 1 unit ... too many points here IMO

gl tonight
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

GL with both, bud. Totally disagree on both, but not sure I'll be playing either so hope they cash for you. I can see UT running Vandy right out of the building tonight, and I think Liddell is a selfish, ****ty "me" basketball player (which Majerus is finding out the hard way).

Comment

GL tonight PhillyFan3.....:beerbang:
      Grab some cash bro.....
      Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

thanks Joepa.....

cuse, what I saw of Liddell was in the A-10 tourney last year, and I dont want to sound like I am trying to start an argument here, but I thought he was a little too unselfish and gave the ball up to that big Greek dude they had last year instead of taking the ball to the rim or settling for a mid-range jumper, but the kid has a great handle and I really liked what I saw of him last year, so maybe he could have regressed over the summer, weirder things have happened...and I know URI is a good team but they are traveling across half the states to play a team that just scored 21 pts, I just dont see URI really getting up for this one, while I think Majerus isnt going to want his team to get embarrassed again...

and for the Tennessee game, I'm just taking points in an intrastate rivalry between 2 pretty good teams, I could see Tennessee blow them out before I see Vandy winning but I think this is going to be one of those 86-78 type of wins for Tenn...

gl though with whatever you play tonight cuse
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Working...
        X