Ron Lewis For President Second Round Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ron Lewis For President Second Round Sunday

Really felt the need to start a fresh thread and get the stank off of Saturday's 1-1-1 that was a 1/2 point and an OT away from 3-0.....

Ron Lewis For President....:beerbang:

now that i have that out of the way.....

SIU -1 -120

WIN +4 -120

UVA +3 -120

UNLV +6 -120

USC +3 -120

SIU/VATECH Under 1H

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

GL Today FF ! Just some bad beats you have been getting, I would wager your luck turns and you rip it up from sweet 16 on down.... IMO

Comment

ff good luck the rest of the way:beerbang: not that it matters now but i just looked at the betting percentages on sports book the last 14 games the public has been right 4 times........might be time for the general public to hit a few,dont you think???

Comment

whaley- THX!....not been a fun last month, hope you're right and it does turn around...

eddie- i don't care what the public does as long as i can start catching some breaks...lol....

GL to everyone!

Comment

Love em buddy, except for virginia and USC, although on those numbers it could be different. You WILL turn it around Sunday FF!!! :beerbang: I'm with you on the rest of them.

Comment

gl bro

Comment

gl ff, made me sick to my stomach when X got the off reb and put up that layup to end it at 7, tough loss for us both but gl to you today bro, you'll turn it around
              CFB

O/U 1-2

Comment

GL today, FF. Was at the game yesterday....in my 33 years on this earth, I can't remember a more gut wrenching way to lose a game. Congrats to the Buckeyes....that game was a perfect example of two things: 1)survive and advance; and 2) any team that wins the NCAA tourney gets a little luck. Best of luck to the Bucks the rest of the way.

I feel really bad for Justin Cage. He played a nearly perfect game. Took it to Oden in the second half even though Oden had half a foot on him. His only hiccup was that second free throw going in...and out. Lewis and Conley were monsters. Oden looked like he was just a step slow...I'll give X's players the credit for that. Hell of a game.

With two minutes left and X up 7, I looked at my buddy and said, "X is going to lose this game...I just feel it." Then, one of my dumbass friends text messaged me, "Congrats on the win...its over." At that point, I knew something bad was going to happen.

May want to be rooting for the Cavs today. Not sure OSU wants to mess with Tennessee again.

GL!
                "You come at the King, you best not miss." Omar

Comment

GL today FF:beerbang:
                  Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Gl FF
                    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

GL

:beerbang:

Boiler UP!!!
                      Go Boilers!
                      thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                      NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                      NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                      NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                      NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                      NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                      NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                      NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                      NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                      NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

gl ron lewis
                        NCAAF: 50-39-5 (+6.35 units)
                        NFL: 36-35-6 (-2.00 units)
                        NHL: 4-8-0 (-2.80 units)
                        NCAAB: 7-4 (+1.75 units)

Comment

GL FF :thumbs:

Comment

gl today FF!! leaning on s ill also....

Comment

everyone- THX!....

nigel- i really felt for cage yesterday and really the whole X team. I pull for X against just about everyone and growing up in Cincy my preference was always X over Cincy. But they just didn't finish the deal on Saturday. And understand one thing, it does nothing for OSU to play X or any of the other instate teams so they don't. I don't understand why from a strategic standpoint, you X guys don't see that. What good does it do for OSU to beat X? nothing....but if X or Miami of Ohio beats OSU, that isn't good for the instate recruiting war. I don't blame OSU for not playing X, though, i think it would make for a great rivalry. Ask yourself if the shoe was on the other foot if X would play OSU.....i think anyone in that situation would say no. UCLA doesn't play any of the other SoCal programs for the most part other than the really bad ones they think they can torch like UCR. It just does nothing for a bigtime program to play a lesser program from the same area. I think most OSU fans respect X and their program and they don't look down on X. Leave it at that.

4-1-1 today (1-1-1) yesterday...oh if not for the 3 bad beat pushes and loss....

.GL to everyone!
                              Last edited by FlyersFan; 03-18-2007, 06:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X