I've been ice cold lately so fade away:

Hofstra +7 @ -109 to win 2 units

Elon + 2 @ -110 to win 2 units

more coming

Miami OH -2 @ -120 to win 1 unit

Comment

loyola md -1 @ -110 to win 1 unit

Comment

alright I think im ****in done for a little while. On the wrong side of every bet these days.

Hofstra keeps it close the whole game 2 ots and they lose by 7 and I ******* push instead of win. Up 5 with 5 seconds remaining and they gotta hit that extra 2 pts.

Elon, Miami oh, both losses.

I didnt get to bet it but I would've bet montana -13 over idaho st and my not being in time is the only thing thats saving more losses cause idaho states layin the boots to them right now

Comment

I know how you feel flm, and I hope you turn it around :thumbs:
          Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

well frustration aside one last one for the night:

CS fullerton +4 @ -120 to win 4 units

on tilt lol, if this loses then im sittin it out for a few days till I cool down.

Comment

I quit for a bit.

I watched pacific play earlier this year and they gave no indication that the team had much of anything. Today they look like they're a top 25 team, I dont think they've missed a 3pt'er this 2nd half

Comment

just heard 66% from beyond the arc and its not like they've only a shot a couple, its like 13 made so far. And I was right, 9 for 9 from 3 in the 2nd half
                Last edited by flmmkrz; 01-17-2008, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X