Thursday HOOPS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday HOOPS

Hello to all, this is going to be my night picking games on this sight. My first pick..........................

Kent State + 2.5 Kent State is by far the better team and I think they should win by atleast 10. They are much more dominant on offense and will be able to push the tempo to the type of game they want. Miami-ohio will try and slow the game down but even though it might work early, once kent state starts pushing the ball up the court, miami will slowly fade, and I'm thinking of a score of around 70-60 kent state.

I'm going to add

Cleveland State +6 -Butler has struggled on the road this year and even though I am not too strong on it, at home cleveland state has played extremely well and should give it their all tonite and I feel they might give butler their 2nd lost.

Comment

good luck newbie.........like the plays.

'sight' is used in regard to vision, use 'site' when referring to a website (beat you to it cuse):laughing:

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

Comment

gl and read the rules. nice win for your owls last night.

Comment

yea thanks, good start 2-0 tonite, gonna also add

Stanford -5 - Arizona is not a top 25 team, they aren't even a top 40 team to me

and with the twin towers, stanford is going to dominate that game inside the paint. Also Chase Budinger has the flu and even though hes going to play you have to factor that in and also their other big scorer Jordan Hill is also injured and might not even play. I would give Arizona 5 even if they are healthy because they aren't very good on the road and stanford besides UCLA have been absolutely dominant at home, I would expect a 73-60 game

Comment

Yea i can't believe they beat xavier last night but temple just started draining threes. They live and die from the 3 point arc and I'm not a big fan of that. Also that have issues playing defense at times and cant play a solid 40 minutes, but I love that they can play with the top teams in the A-10, can't wait for the conference tournament and its only january!!!!

Comment

Welcome, good start and GL the rest of the night
              Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

Working...
              X