NCAACBB Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Saturday

UAZ +2 -120...........3Units..............wow, is this a market overcorrection, IMO. Pretty much UAZ's Pac10 season today on the line and they are a much better team than CAL. Watched both these teams all season long. Only worry is that something isn't right with Bayliss still and Budinger has been really off lately. I think they have had a lot of adversity and are a better team than they are being given credit for. CAL i saw in person and is really a garbage team, IMO. CAL should have beaten ASU on Thursday but they bricked 2 FT's up 3 with seconds left and Arizona State hit a 3 for OT and then the rest was history. So CAL off a tough loss in a game they had in the bag for most of the game. I usually don't play low road chalk/dogs but i am making an exception here. Might be the wrong call, but rolling with it anyway.

DUKE -500/G'TOWN -400/PAC -400 (+100)..........3Units............if Duke or G'Town loses at home i will be shocked. PAC should take care of UCI, but we'll see

SYR -2 -150.................low lined home favorite vs. ranked team. SYR at home has been pretty good and VIL hasn't been on the road in conference for the most part. Buying a couple points. ML was -185 which was a bit steep but didnt' want to get boned by a close game if it so happens that way. If SYR wins by 1, what do you do.....

ILL +5 -120............ILL really isn't as bad as their record this year, especially on the road. They just can't seem to hit the key foul shot or the 3 pointer to win games. This game will be close, IMO, and PUR really isn't there yet where they could put a team like ILL away, IMO. Last possession game and i actually wouldn't be surprised to see ILL win, unless they completely so south.

VALPO +105...............classic letdown spot for a team like CLEST. Off a HUGE home win over Butler the other night and now another very good team from the the league comes calling. Just playing the spot more than anything. CLEST win here and i am a believer in them.

CSU -1..........anyone who saw TCU's win over New Mexico can thank stinky steve once again for just an awful coaching job, as new mexico had a DD lead for most of the game. Only thing worse than his butt cut is his coaching. This is a hold your nose and play it game, but TCU has been not so good on the road and if CSU is going to win a game it is this one. I think the line is low due to TCU's 2 recent home wins and i think the line is baiting you into taking TCU.

that's probably it....might add some 2H plays but really haven't had any time to watch ball this week or study the card. Been doing very well which usually means i am due for a clunker. Hate to have 2 plays out on low lined road dogs because that is statistically the worst play you can make in conference play, but we'll see.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

"DUKE -500/G'TOWN -400/PAC -400 (+100)..........3Units............if Duke or G'Town loses at home i will be shocked. PAC should take care of UCI, but we'll see"

Pacific :thumbs:

going to be doing something like that as well ..pacific played great and uci got stunned on the road..hopefully the form continues

Comment

GL today Flyers. I've been sticking away from Syracuse, though they are a fantastic fade on the road, but today I will taking a look at them also.

:thumbs:

Comment

GP, Cuse- THX!.....

VIL/SYR Over80 -110.........1Unit.............wow was there some bad shooting in the 1H and they still put up 65 points.....VIL at 29% and SYR at 41% and 1-7 from 3 point range. Some foul trouble so hopefully lots of FT's.

GL to everyone!

Comment

OHIO -1.......like pick'em at home in this one.

GL to everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            VIL/SYR Over80 -110.........
            Totally agree, GL! :thumbs:

Comment

GL FF, one of us wins!
              :beer2:
              ...toke on...

Comment

Good Luck today FF :thumbs:

Comment

i never win both in the AM and the PM....can't get a break in the AM, so will chase in the PM...

UAZ +1.........4Units..........adding to above play.

GL to everyone!

Comment

GL FF, I'm rollin' with you and Cuse on the Valpo game for the same reason you stated.:thumbs:

Comment

UAZ +2 -120...........3Units..............wow, is this a market overcorrection, IMO. Pretty much UAZ's Pac10 season today on the line and they are a much better team than CAL. Watched both these teams all season long. Only worry is that something isn't right with Bayliss still and Budinger has been really off lately. I think they have had a lot of adversity and are a better team than they are being given credit for. CAL i saw in person and is really a garbage team, IMO. CAL should have beaten ASU on Thursday but they bricked 2 FT's up 3 with seconds left and Arizona State hit a 3 for OT and then the rest was history. So CAL off a tough loss in a game they had in the bag for most of the game. I usually don't play low road chalk/dogs but i am making an exception here. Might be the wrong call, but rolling with it anyway.
                      I completely agree.

Stanford was, and is, a horrible matchup for the Cats with their size. And Arizona should have won that game had Budinger played half decent. But as you said, most importantly this is a must win game for Arizona. Dropping to 1-5 in the PAC would be a huge blow to overcome, and especially with USC's big win today Arizona really needs to pick up the pace...>I'm on the cats ML

Good luck to us brother.

Bear down:beerbang:
                      its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
                      straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
                      parlays 0-1 (-1u)
                      total: +9.9u

Comment

wow...UAZ comeback turned a disaster of a day into a possible winner....up point 4 units...lol.....chasing pays sometimes...:beerbang:

PAC (+100)....3Units pending......

wanted to play ASU but something tells me they get drilled....

GL to everyone!

Comment

"wanted to play ASU but something tells me they get drilled...."

that is what im hoping for, a good ole drilling there :beer2:

good luck wit pacific :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by TheBeholdah View Post
                            "wanted to play ASU but something tells me they get drilled...."

that is what im hoping for, a good ole drilling there :beer2:

good luck wit pacific :thumbs:
                            thanks....GL to you on STAN....i personally don't think STAN is 8 points better than ASU....the only thing that kept me off ASU was they were off a huge 2OT comeback over CAL and felt it was a bad spot for them. Had they lost Thursday, i would have played them. Hopefully STAN can score enough tonight to cover that number.....i thought it should have been about 4-5, but who knows. GL!...:thumbs:

Comment

thanks....GL to you on STAN....i personally don't think STAN is 8 points better than ASU....the only thing that kept me off ASU was they were off a huge 2OT comeback over CAL and felt it was a bad spot for them. Had they lost Thursday, i would have played them. Hopefully STAN can score enough tonight to cover that number.....i thought it should have been about 4-5, but who knows. GL!...:thumbs:
                              yea i basically took stanford because the number seemed high and i figured vegas set it that way for a reason. also figured asu would struggle a bit on the road in this spot, but stanford apparently blows? lol. they look so lame on offense, brutal to watch

Comment

Working...
                              X