Do or Die Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do or Die Saturday

alright well i went 2-1 thursday night, stanford missed it by a point so im up .9 units
    My saturday plays, all 1 units....

Duquesne -3.5 - Fordham isn't very good and Duquesne has played really well on the road this year, a little skeptical that they beat Fordham earlier in the year and Fordham may be fired up for payback but still isn't going to stop me from taking them, more of a gut play and Duquesne's consistency throughout the year.

Utah -2.5 -BYU has been awful on the road and even though they are going to eventually beat a quality team on the road, I'll keep going against them untill they can show me they can do it. Utah has been a really strong home team and should role at home.

Iowa State -1 -Oklahoma state hasn't played good at all on the road, mostly because they don't play very good defense and they shoot ridiculous looking shots. They get lazy at times especially on defense and sometimes just play one on one on offense and don't really move to get open shots. Hopefully Iowa state comes out strong and oklahoma state quits early.

Kansas State +1 -Texas A&M has one of the worst strengths of schedules in the country and are one of the more overated teams as well. Kansas State isn't that strong either besides beasely but with him owning the boards and the defense that kansas state is going to play and also their intensity is going to be well over anything A&M will bring so I think Kansas State will win a close game but possibly could be in double digits.

I will be posting more as the day goes along, these will go through the 4 oclock games, goodluck to everyone, and if anyone has any idea on the old dominion game tomorrow at 4, opinions will be greatly appreciated because right now im on old dominiion but I'm not sure at all.

2-2 today 3-2 overall

adding.......

Illinois State +5 2 units -I'm really high on this game. Drake is an excellent team but they will be without probably their best player or one of their 2 best players aleast. Illinois state should be able to take advantage of this and they are a decent road team. I couldn't get a moneyline as of yet so I'm just going to take 5.

Comment

Working...
    X