K St

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K St

i'm seeing the Billiken-esque love for Kst today from the predictem faithful.....i'm going to avoid it like the plague, but i hope it hits for all you guys.........

NFL: 14-12 (+7.75)

CBB: 07-08: 54-43(+11.25) RD 3-1

same with ISU.......
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

yeah, FF, very true. I had that one circled, though.... Its staying in.....!!!

gl bro..

Comment

Predictem trend???

I have noticed a possible trend that I'm not sure if I've brought up or not. It might not apply to ISU or K-State today because they are big conference schools, but whenever this forum is ALL OVER a ****ty conference team (like Ball State this week), the play goes down in a blaze of (non) glory. The Ball State play I imagine was because of JoePa's thread touting Newell's return to "prominence", because well, people tail JoePa as if he plays poker Thursday nights with Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Moses, and a revolving door of apostles... but still... I have been trying to avoid "forum plays of the little conferences", but I don't know if it applies to these plays today since they are larger conferences schools which are easier to due research on and easier to catch with your own eyes on TV.

Interesting debate tho...

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
          I have noticed a possible trend that I'm not sure if I've brought up or not. It might not apply to ISU or K-State today because they are big conference schools, but whenever this forum is ALL OVER a ****ty conference team (like Ball State this week), the play goes down in a blaze of (non) glory. The Ball State play I imagine was because of JoePa's thread touting Newell's return to "prominence", because well, people tail JoePa as if he plays poker Thursday nights with Jesus, Mary, Joseph, Moses, and a revolving door of apostles... but still... I have been trying to avoid "forum plays of the little conferences", but I don't know if it applies to these plays today since they are larger conferences schools which are easier to due research on and easier to catch with your own eyes on TV.

Interesting debate tho...
          it's been that way for the 4 years i have been around and it doesn't matter if it's small or large conference schools. that is why i have said that writeups are important and much more so than a record. EVERYONE is on ISU today....but who knows why. Maybe everyone likes it because 1 guy did and it has kind of snowballed..........when the entire forum ends up on a play, it usually is due to, IMO, people just playing it because everyone else is "so it must be a good play". I would like to know how many people actually capped the ISU and KSU games today and landed on those sides vs. just putting the play in their thread because "it must be good play because everyone else has them".......

Comment

That's part of the reason why I only look at certain people's threads who I "trust". I cap before but always do the well wishing prior to posting to see if something pops out at me that I missed. Sometimes it leads me astray and sometimes it helps. It's hard to expect guys to post explanations on each and every play (especially on a Saturday), but it's nice when people day even if it's brief.

Comment

That's part of the reason why I only look at certain people's threads who I "trust". I cap before but always do the well wishing prior to posting to see if something pops out at me that I missed. Sometimes it leads me astray and sometimes it helps. It's hard to expect guys to post explanations on each and every play (especially on a Saturday), but it's nice when people day even if it's brief.
              i agree on all that.......

Comment

you are right, i couldnt back a Ball St squad that is (est) 2-11 on the year!!!!

I rode the Billiken train to hell and I'm now weary of consensus plays. I'm on Iowa St strictly because of two very similar teams, and I'm laying small chalk with the home team. Nothing profound, but i like it.....i didnt realize everyone was on it till FF mentioned it. Still a play for me. Kst has a very good chance, but far from one of the strongest plays on the board. Clemson is my strongest, but the way i have been going, that doesnt mean ****.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                  i agree on all that.......
                  So, what time is the sky going to fall today??? :laughing:

Comment

So, what time is the sky going to fall today??? :laughing:
                    They're having a snowball fight in hell right now........

Comment

I agree with that as well. I do the same thing, and wish I had more time to throw together write-ups but I just don't have it right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X