PF20 has gone crazy Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PF20 has gone crazy Saturday

Haven't really had time to post on here as often but ive got time today so here it is .... Ive got some games today.

Syracuse (-4) At home vs. a Villanova team that nearly lost their last game to Depaul, And Nova is starting to go cold from 3pt land. I like my chances and the line with Cuse giving 4.

Western Michigan (-11) Once again another home team here more of a fade of Toledo's lack of ability to play on the road... I'm pretty sure if Toledo came to my town and played in a gym vs. me and my buddies they couldn't win if they had to travel.

Houston (-6.5) Really liked this line thought that I could have been a little high im taking the much more dominant team here.

Alabama (pk) Ill take Alabama as a pk in this game. They are at home, in desparate need of a win here vs. Miss. St. And Miss. St. hasn't really beat anyone so far unless you consider kentucky a great team.

Michigan (-4) Once again more of a fade of the opposing team here as they cannot play on the road. Not saying that Michigan is a good team at all just stating the fact that Iowa will probably end up having trouble winning any road conference games this year.
    NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

Adding: Cornell (-8)

Comment

Also Adding:

Georgia (-1)
      Stanford (-8)
      Auburn (+5.5)
      NC State (-1.5)

All plays were to win 1 unit today.

Comment