Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saturday

1 unit

HOFSTRA+5 at drexel= the pride have been competitive, was tempted to take ml but points could prove valuable here in what i expect to be a tight game that hofstra has a legit shot at winning, drexel hasnt been playing too well thus far

gl :thumbs:

beholdah- GL!....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

thanks fly

1 unit

G TECH-4.5 vs v tech= sandwich game for the hokies. g tech needs this home win badly to avoid 0-4 conference start. :thumbs:

looking at taking ohio, ucf and possibly the cardinal

Comment

g tech forgot they had a freakin 2nd half to play, hokies score first 13 of the 2nd half :bang: hopefully the jackets get their **** together

1 unit

ALABAMA-1.5 vs miss state= winnable home game for bama, trying to avoid the 0-4 conference start. miss state has been on a roll of late and are probably the better team, but this is their toughest road test of the season and it is in a tough venue. nice spot for the tide to grab a much needed W.

will likely lay off ucf, ohio and stanford are likely the last two potential plays

gl:beerbang:

Comment

1 unit

OHIO-1 (-105) vs kent st= really big game for ohio here, the flashes are a legit team but i think ohio gets the home win

will either tease stanford with tulsa, or just lay 8 with stanford, still uncertain.

i dont feel like laying 7.5 on the road with a shakey tulsa team, however both teams desperately need a conference win and much more confident that tulsa is the better team and they get it done

Comment

1 unit

STANFORD-8 vs asu= i dont see the young sun devils getting back to back tough road wins, the number seems sharp but i think vegas thinks they will pull away, public seems to like the ranking next to the sun devils name

gl

Comment

Working...
            X