X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonious NCAAB Sat

I'll update the record in a bit and pop it up on here. Just one for now:

1 UNIT
    Georgia Tech (-4.5). Like the spot as much as the game as I think these teams are pretty evenly matched. Va Tech coming off a big rivalry, road victory over UVA and GT has to feel good about playing so well against the Tar Heels.

:thumbs:

Cuse- GL!....hopefully your Tangerinemen can hold on in the 2H....VIL shot 29% and SYR is still only up 5....has me a little worried. GL!....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

... and the Orangemen arent great FT shooters either, FF but i think they still win.

GL today Cuse!
      :beer2:
      ...toke on...

Comment

gl cuse on the jackets with ya :thumbs:

Comment

here come the Nectarinemen.....:puke:....

Comment

GL today Cuse - Go Yellowjackets

Comment

FF- They play 4 frosh major minutes, and the other guys who play didn't contribute last year whatsoever except for Harris. They aren't a very good basketball, plain and simple.

1 UNIT
              Purdue (-3.5). Playing the home court here, and I think Purdue is better than Illinois anyway. The Big 10 is going to have trouble finding teams to send to the Big Dance after the Top 3. This win could go along way for one of these teams.

I'm dying to play Okie State but I won't...

Comment

Adds thru 7pm

1 UNIT
                Mississippi State (Pk). Should be getting 1.5 bu no updates from my "guy". These are two teams going in opposite directions in my opinion. If Varnado can neutralize Hendricks even just a bit I like MSU's chances.

Ohio State/Tennessee OVER 146.5. The Vols should force a lot of turnovers today against a sloppy OSU team and force the issue with their press all game long.

Pittsburgh (-3.5). I'm going to keep playing this tough, underrated Pitt team (even with the injuries) if they keep putting up these small road numbers. Blair should have his way tonite and Benjamin has been playing strong.

Clemson (+8.5). I like the match-ups inside with athletic bigs Mays, Booker, and Powell against Duke's non-existent front court. Game should be close, IMHO.

Baylor (+3.5). Usually don't go against Nebraska at home, but will in this spot. Baylor's only two losses are against Wazzou and someone else good I can't think of offhand. Another close game I think the bears can win outright.

Also looking at USC/UCLA and Kent State vs Ohio U but haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                  1 UNIT

Pittsburgh (-3.5). I'm going to keep playing this tough, underrated Pitt team (even with the injuries) if they keep putting up these small road numbers. Blair should have his way tonite and Benjamin has been playing strong.
                  :beerbang:
                  **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Late game ADDS

Pretty pissed at myself for not playing USC, but oh well. USC plays ranked teams better than possibly anyone in the country and it showed again today. I'm getting some love in a couple of these games since my "guy" is AWOL and hasn't updated. I guess I'm not play anything after 8pm cause the only game up is the Kansas/Missouri game, haha...

1 UNIT
                    Kent State (+1.5). I just think they are the better team here and will win a close one.

Valparaiso (+2.5). Flyers said it best, classic letdown spot for Cleveland State. Just beat down the big, bad bully of the conference and now the 2nd best team comes calling.

Georgia (+1). SEC home court action. Arkansas is the better team, with better size, and better kill but I'll back the Dawgs at home and probably regret it, ha.

NC State (-1.5). Playing the Wolfpack at home against a Miami team that I'm still not sold on is that good. NCST needs this one to avoid going o-3 in conference.

Arizona (+2). Watched the Stanford game Thursday night and Zona just needs to gel. Bayless injuries don't help, but Hill is a nice player inside and if McClellan and Budinger ever shoot straight they have a solid 4 man foundation there.

Western Kentucky (-4.5). Dipping my toes into ****ty conference water here, and will probably not like the outcome. UL-Laf has played well since the early season struggles but I think the yare outclasses here nonetheless.

1 UNIT TEASE
                    Stanford (-1.5)/Kansas (-0.5)/Florida (-0.5)

Time for Kansas to assume the #1 ranking they should have had for weeks now. :thumbs:
                    Last edited by CuseFan10; 01-19-2008, 06:06 PM. Reason: tease is hopegul if he puts up late stuff... not official yet

Comment

GL Cuse, same side on that Valpo game for the same reason :thumbs:

Comment

Sunday Bloody Sunday

No time for nothing and yes FF I know, we keep records here... haha :thumbs:

1 UNIT
                        Northern Iowa (-1.5)
                        Saint Louis (Pk)
                        Wake Forest (-1)

Comment

gl cuse!

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                            No time for nothing and yes FF I know, we keep records here... haha :thumbs:
                            maybe i missed something, but when did i ever give a **** if somebody kept a record....:dunno:

GL!......

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                              maybe i missed something, but when did i ever give a **** if somebody kept a record....:dunno:

GL!......
                              I was joking cause I gave you **** in your thread about not keepin one. I thik I was still drunk from last night. Disregard.

1 UNIT CROSS SPORT TEASE
                              Wazzou (-2)/Patriots (-4)/PatrioTs/Chargers UNDER 59

Comment

Working...
                              X