Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Sunday

+ day Saturday somehow......

UNI +1 -115..............talk about a team that needs a win in a big way. Hoping for a solid effort today from a UNI team that is all over map in terms of consistency. SWMOST hasn't been any great shakes on the road and is coming off of a couple impressive home wins. Lots o' home losses for a once almost unbeatable home squad in UNI probably doesn't make this the best play, but going to roll with a small home dog that really needs a win badly.

MIN PK -110..................MSU hasn't been beating anyone by margin and are struggling with just about everyone they play (knock on wood). They beat MIN at home about 2 weeks ago by 6 points. MSU lets teams hang around which puts me on MIN today.

MIN -1/2 -105 (1H).........1Unit....

that's it for today.....honestly really don't like any of the plays...lol...but felt they were worth an investment.....low lined home faves in conference are the top plays on the board, so hopefully at least one wins today and i get a split at worst.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

gl FF... on that UNI play myself... UNI facing there 5th consecutive loss in the MVC today, hoping they come out strong and pull out a much needed W

Comment

GL today FF!

Comment

Please keep your record newbie.... :laughing:

GL today!

Comment

Working...
        X