No announcement yet.

Whaleydog's NCAA Hoops VI

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GL Whaleydog....and I find myself in the unenviable position of being opposite of you once again.....I got the Canes bro....GL anywho! :thumbs:
    Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Good Luck WD!

Comment

Wednesday, Jan. 30

Thx Joepa & SS:thumbs:

Yesterday 2-0...........+7 Units

Today : Northern Iowa -1 1/2...................6 Units

Florida Atlantic +1...................................6 Units

Drake -4 1/2...........................................4 Units

Mississippi -5 1/2.....................................4 Units

GLTA !!!

Comment

BOL to ya Whaley....was gonna jump on UNI and Atlantic too but my card was just too damned big.....:thumbs:
          Batman: "If you can't spend it, money's just a lot of worthless paper, isn't it?" :phew:

Comment

Thursday, Jan. 31

Thx JoePa.....the cards never to big for a couple of winners:thumbs:

Yesterday : 4-0..............+20 Units

Today : Cal St. Northridge -8...............5 Units

Illinois Chicago -3...............................3 Units

Western KY -12 1/2.............................3 Units

GLTA !!!

Comment

Friday, Feb. 1

Yesterday : 2-1.........+.5 Units

Today : Pass

Got my eye on a big one tomorrow plus todays card is like all friday cards IMO......weak.

GLTA !!!

Comment

Saturday, Feb. 2

Today : Utah St.-2 1/2..........................15 Units

UNLV -6...............................................7 Units

Arkansas -3.........................................7 Units

Villinova -3..........................................4 Units

UConn. -3 1/2......................................4 Units

UAB -11...............................................4 Units

GLTA !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleydog View Post
                  Today : Utah St.-2 1/2..........................15 Units

UNLV -6...............................................7 Units

Arkansas -3.........................................7 Units

Villinova -3..........................................4 Units

UConn. -3 1/2......................................4 Units

UAB -11...............................................4 Units

GLTA !!!
                  Whaley- GL!.....:thumbs:....are you a service? or are you tailing ATS LOCK and playing their card everyday with all your plays this season? Found this at another site and i was like, i've seen that card before......was just curious....nice season whatever you are doing.....curious how you decided to follow this particular outfit (or is this your service? congrats on a nice year if it is) May start paying attention to this one if it is winning. I usually follow the services to make sure i am not on any of the plays that are consensus service plays. Those usually flame out. GL!....

ATS LOCK
                  15 Utah St -2 1/2
                  7 UNLV -6
                  7 Ark -3
                  4 Villanova -3
                  4 UConn -3 1/2

these were their Wednesday and Thursday plays...same as yours.......

ATS LOCK
                  5 Cal Northridge -8
                  3 Ill Chicago -3
                  3 W Kentucky -13

ATS LOCK

6 N Iowa -1 1/2
                  6 Fl Atlantic +1
                  4 Drake -4 1/2
                  4 Miss -5 1/2
                  Last edited by FlyersFan; 02-02-2008, 10:46 PM.
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Update : 5-1.............+32.6 Units

Thx FF, Yes I have been tailing ATS LOCK in coll. hoops and coll. foots, mixing a couple other guys that I track in there too. The UAB play was another guy that has been hot. I track about three to six of my favorite cappers in each sport and try to catch the hot ones and get on the really big games...There are zillions of bogus touts out there to weed thru but there are some really good ones too and they even go on cold spells but with multiple quality cappers to choose from its rare that bad streaks last too long and sometimes the hot streaks are incredible....its kinda like knowing when to jump on or off the train.I like to cap the capper rather than the game,it has worked for me and seems like alot less study of breaking down each game to find the ones with value on them. ATS has been hot this whole season in coll. hoops and in football they have done well...Their football GOY plays, witch they have about 3 or 4 per season has gone 20-2-1 over the last several years,I know this because I have played everyone of them. I really only started trailing their hoops plays the last two years and this year has been their best so far. These guy for years have been charging outrages prices for their play and now days you can get them for free on the internet and I am not sure there is anyway for them to get around this. And you are correct 1000% about the consensus plays fadeing out. If I see major % of touts,crappy or the good ones on one play It gets marked off my list.
                    GLTA !!!
                    Last edited by Whaleydog; 02-03-2008, 02:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Whaleydog View Post
                      Update : 5-1.............+32.6 Units

Thx FF, Yes I have been tailing ATS LOCK in coll. hoops and coll. foots, mixing a couple other guys that I track in there too. The UAB play was another guy that has been hot. I track about three to six of my favorite cappers in each sport and try to catch the hot ones and get on the really big games...There are zillions of bogus touts out there to weed thru but there are some really good ones too and they even go on cold spells but with multiple quality cappers to choose from its rare that bad streaks last too long and sometimes the hot streaks are incredible....its kinda like knowing when to jump on or off the train.I like to cap the capper rather than the game,it has worked for me and seems like alot less study of breaking down each game to find the ones with value on them. ATS has been hot this whole season in coll. hoops and in football they have done well...Their football GOY plays, witch they have about 3 or 4 per season has gone 20-2-1 over the last several years,I know this because I have played everyone of them. I really only started trailing their hoops plays the last two years and this year has been their best so far. These guy for years have been charging outrages prices for their play and now days you can get them for free on the internet and I am not sure there is anyway for them to get around this.

GLTA !!!

yeah, that's interesting. I check them out usually on days like today at another site and there are so freeking many of them that i never pay much attention other than trying not to land on a "consensus" service play. I have heard of ATS Lock and seen their plays posted all the time on another site. I have been looking at your plays because you seem to be doing so well this year and i happened to see theirs today and i was like, i've seen this card before...lol. Glad it's working for you. I did play USU today based on your play so thanks for posting these....:thumbs:. Had never heard anything about them either way until now.
                      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Keep up the good work Whaley me for one likes:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                        X