Flushing Sunday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flushing Sunday

Been looking at the early games and Marq/Uconn and Wake/FS.... can't really get a good feel on either, but I'm loving the Uconn/Marq under... Ucnn are beasts in the paint and with their length will run a zone much like Louville did. This will bother Marquette and force them into late shots... the alternative of dumping the ball into the paint/post is not there against Uconn... Line is still not posted on my site, but I think it opened around 147.. will jump on this for 3 units

Marq/Uconn UNDER 3 units

The only other one I like is Michigan St. I was on Indiana last gmae and they would have owned Minn if it wasn't for foul trouble and turnovers. When both White and Gordon were off the floor at the end of the first half, Indy went off... Michigan St is a much better balanced team than indy.. I see a 10 pt win for Michigan St here... Minny isn't that good, but had a few good showings... happy to see this as a pickem....

Michigan St (PK) 2 units

GL all...
    NCAAB (53-28 +62.9 units) :beerbang:

1 unit= $50.00
    HUGE PLAYS (10 unit= 1-1)

Ok 1-1 on the day for posted plays, but for the week... I started off bad.... ended up chasing and forcing things a bit... was down about 10 units, but won my last 11 of 14 plays (most not posted) and ended up with 40 total plays for the week and a profit of $19.00.... I'm not complaining, but again it shows I don't have this money management thing down yet... too many plays and unit management wasn't the greatest.... I'll get it right eventually.. really considering lowering my units to $25 instead of $50..... any advice is appreciated....

Now to vent... That Marq/Uconn game was set to go under, but with like 7 minutes in the game, both team went bonkers and foul happy.... 2nd half ended up with 99 points scored combined in a blowout win.... sometimes you cap things the right way, but those unforseen things blow it all up... I guess thats gambling...

GL next week everyone..

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Flat Bet

Comment

Thanks Cuse... That's also an option and probably the most obvious. I'll go a few more weeks and if I'm playing 40 games and not making a decent profit, I'll go to flat betting. Last weeks total of 22-17-1 would have done alot better than 19.00 (not much, but still better)...

GL

1 unit= $50.00

Comment

Originally posted by FlushingHearts View Post
          Now to vent... That Marq/Uconn game was set to go under, but with like 7 minutes in the game, both team went bonkers and foul happy.... 2nd half ended up with 99 points scored combined in a blowout win.... sometimes you cap things the right way, but those unforseen things blow it all up... I guess thats gambling...

GL next week everyone..
          That happens way too often, especially in basketball, when you play alot of dogs and unders.

It sucks, but don't let it discourage you into capping different if the game played the way you expected for like 90% of it, and then a team gets foul happy at the end and screws up your play.

I would also advise flat betting.

As far as your unit amount, the normal suggested amount is 2% of your bankroll per game.

So if your bankroll is $2500, then $50 per game is probably about right. I have no idea what your bankroll is....just an example.

Personally, I bet less than 1% per game, but, that only came about because I started at about 2% and even though my bankroll has increased over the years, i have not increased my unit size. I am just comfortable with the amount I have always bet, and don't feel like changing it....which is just a personal choice. I know some do increase their unit size with a certain increase in bankroll, or drop the unit size with a decrease in bankroll.

The only problem i have with that is that a losing streak hurts more than a winning streak helps, assuming the losing streak follows a winning streak that increases your bankroll and now you're betting more per game on the losses than you were on the wins, or the winning streak follows a losing one that decreases it and then you're betting less per game on those wins than you were on the previous losses that made you decrease the unit size.

Comment

Working...
          X