• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAA Hoops Fades 1/20

ytd 133-146 (-49.06 units)

UConn -2.5
    Northern Iowa ML -120

2 units each

meeeeester steeeeeeflair.......GL!.....i took UNI, as well.....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

GL Stiff, I can't bring myself to play UConn. I don't know why, I just can't trust them even with Dominic James injury for Marquette.

Comment

Minnesota +1.5

2 units

Books opened Mich St as a +1 dog, to a chorus of "that's an easy winner" from the public. Seems MSU is the easy public winner of the day, so I'll try Minny. Road wins in the Big 10 are tough to come by, so it seems the odds are in my favor here.

I also like Washington St, but the line moved from -8 to -9.5 before I even got a chance to look at the game. Hopefully it at least moves back to -9, in which case I will certainly be on WSU, although that doesn't seem likely, and I'm not sure if i'm going to lay the -9.5 as I hate getting the worst of the line. Seems too many times you lose by 1/2 point when that happens...even though I could easily see a WSU drubbing of Oregon tonight.

Comment

Love Wazzou, too!!! Hope they cash for you. :thumbs:

Comment

Wash St -9.5

2 units

Took it even though I didn't get the best of the line. It better not land on 9, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
              Wash St -9.5

2 units

Took it even though I didn't get the best of the line. It better not land on 9, lol
              are you freakin kidding me!

Comment

Told ya. Getting the worst line is bad news :puke: :puke: :puke:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                  Told ya. Getting the worst line is bad news :puke: :puke: :puke:

WSU free throw % was pathetic....along with there 3 point %....terrible to lose by .5........ get em next time Stif!

Comment

Working...
                  X