NCAACBB Tuesday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NCAACBB Tuesday

couple for today......had a second and the card is small....

CLEM -850/CREI -245 (-175)...........5Units..........love both these teams at home. DRAKE's bubble is going to burst today, IMO. Not sure how they got to 7-0 in the conference, but it's 7-1 after today, IMO, taking on a very good home team in CREI. And WFU just stinks on the road. With that being said i'm sure both road teams will win....lol...

had real strong leans to ILL +7 and UNM -4 1/2, but OSU has lost 3 straight and really really needs a big win today at home. ILL cost me big time on Saturday and quite frankly, i don't trust them much anymore so i will lay off that one. And i just won't bet on Steve "if there is a way to lose a game, i'll find it" Alford, though, i do like them to cover the small number at home.

GL to everyone!
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

early GL FF.. I'm likely fading IL or staying off of them the rest of the year (obv depending on the match up) because their FT shooting is horrendous and they can't finish a game. Even so, GO ILLINI!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Overall Records

Each play is to win the # of units posted unless it's a dog then I'm betting that amount.

Comment

wsox- THX!....i won't even waste the effort of putting a giant OSU logo in your thread for the game......neither team is consistent at all......
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

with you on creighton, laying the 5.5 tho gl :thumbs:

Comment

GL today FF! Spot on with WFU on the road, I've been playing them at home a lot and fading them on the road when the lines aren't too bad. I'm not sure about the Drake bubble bursting as I think they are a very good squad, but the situation alone almost makes it a play. First time ranked in forever, these teams seemingly ALWAYS lose.

Gl tonight. :thumbs:

Comment

GL tonight FF!

Comment

Do you know if Josh Young is returning from injury tonight, or no?

Comment

Gl Ff!

Comment

Good Luck tonight FF!

Got anything special planned for New Year's? :laughing:

Comment

gl FF :thumbs:
                    **ALL PLAYS ARE TO WIN 1UNIT UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED**

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                      couple for today......had a second and the card is small....

had real strong leans to ILL +7 and UNM -4 1/2, but OSU has lost 3 straight and really really needs a big win today at home. ILL cost me big time on Saturday and quite frankly, i don't trust them much anymore so i will lay off that one. And i just won't bet on Steve "if there is a way to lose a game, i'll find it" Alford, though, i do like them to cover the small number at home.

GL to everyone!
                      I think the line is at +7 for Ill because of that reasoning (OSU losing 3 straight...pub knows it and will bet because of it). I was thinking a fair line would have been +4 or so. So I took Ill.
                      Go Boilers!
                      thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
                      NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
                      NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
                      NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
                      NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
                      NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
                      NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
                      NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
                      NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
                      NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

I'm very bitter at myself for letting you talk me into Creighton (not that I'm blaming you, I'm a big boy, I chose to play it how I did). I feel like every time I play a MVC home team they lose outright, maybe I should just stay away from that conference). And then I stupidly go and put them in two diff plays. Guarantee they win by 1. Ha.

:bang:

Comment

Working...
                        X