PF20's Tuesday NCAA Hoops Picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PF20's Tuesday NCAA Hoops Picks

Eastern Michigan (-4) (1unit) Give me Eastern Michigan at home -4 vs a Toledo team that cannot play on the road at all this year. Hopefully Toledo doesn't get their first road win of the year tonight. I can't really see it happening anyway and I think that Eastern Michigan should win by 10.

Clemson (-11.5) (1 unit)
    Wake seems to be another team that is very good at home as we just saw vs Florida st. and then not so great on the road. I think that Clemson comes out with alot of energy tonight and can create mismatches.

Utah (+5) (2 units) I really like Utah in this spot here. Utah really needs a conference win. And I don't think that New Mexico will be able to stop Luke Nevill on the inside.

Gl to everyone on their games tonight!
    NCAAF:1-2 -1.5 units

1-1 (-.10 units) So far I'm .500. That Utah game is winding down right now its tied up with 3 to go so hoping I can get that game it was my 2 unit play.

Comment

Well .... Utah did look good with 30 seconds remaining in regulation but New Mexico tied it and won by 10 in overtime. Not sure how you lose by 10 in OT unless you have 4 out of your 5 starters fouled out. But nice work for those who took New Mexico tonight. Today I went (1-2 -2.3 units) Don't worry I'm going to get em back tomorrow + more.

Comment

Working...
      X