Harmonioous NCAAB Tues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harmonioous NCAAB Tues

Popping in for a Tuesday nightmare after sitting them out he past couple weeks. Finally got the record all spruced up and ready to go. Hope everyone has a good night tonight and makes a nice profit. If anyone finds or knows information about whether or not Josh Young of Drake is playing tonight, could you please post it somewhere... anywhere. Thanks, and BOL!!!

Sides: 124-95-6 (+20.5 units)
    Totals: 12-12-1 (-1.2 units)
    Teases: 12-14 (-4.4 units)
    YTD: 148-121-6 (+14.9 units)

1 UNIT
    Clemson (-11.5)
    Wake Forest/Clemson OVER 145.5
    Michigan/Wisconsin UNDER 127
    Tennessee/Kentucky UNDER 148.5
    Colorado State/Air Force UNDER 119.5

I will most likely play a side in Drake/Creighton, Utah/New Mexico, and Tennessee/Kentucky too, but waiting on them to see if any updates come about or se about Josh Young too.

:thumbs:

GL Cuse!

Comment

cuse- GL!....as of last night he was questionable.........Drake was picked 9th in that league and is in first as the other usual suspects have struggled this year with losing key players. Still like CREI even if he plays. I mean seriously, is Drake going to run the table in that conference??? GL!....:thumbs:.....
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
        cuse- GL!....as of last night he was questionable.........Drake was picked 9th in that league and is in first as the other usual suspects have struggled this year with losing key players. Still like CREI even if he plays. I mean seriously, is Drake going to run the table in that conference??? GL!....:thumbs:.....
        No, they aren't. And so far they are 3-0 in conference on thwe road, but they beat the 3 worst teams in the league and not very handily either. A win is a win on the road, especially in conference, but I think they have something going and will hang with Creighton and Illinois State for the regular season title. I wish the game was on TV, but of course, it's not. CSTV has freakin women's hoops and so Fox Sports Wherever has replays of **** and all weird stuff lifted as being on.

Probably will be a no play or a two team tease Creighton tease.

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post

or a two team tease Creighton tease.
          :beerbang: ...cusefancreightonteaserspecial....get 'er done.....:beerbang:

Comment

glad to see CLEM showed up tonight....:ohman:

Comment

CLemson came back strong, could easily blow them out in the 2H I think.

1 UNIT FLYERSFAN SPECIAL TEASE
              Creighton (-1.5)/Ohio State (-2.5)
              Creighton (-1.5)/New Mexico (-1)

:thumbs: :thumbs:

Comment

GL tonight Cuse :flag:

Comment

thnx s2

Clemson is 1-7 from the foul line.... WOW

Comment

2-8 now cuse...don't sell 'em short....:laughing:....Purnell is a terrible coach, but i figured the guy could beat Wake at home.....

is it me or has Dane Watts been at Creighton since the Nixon Administration

Comment

Dane Watts has only been there since Regan I think...

1 UNIT
                      Tennessee (-4.5). If they can't beat them this year, they might as well pack it up and go home.

Comment

Well, quite honestly you can't cap 7-22 combined for both teams from the foul line. Unreal. Clemson is 2-10 and Wake is 5-12.

:bang:

Comment

Originally posted by CuseFan10 View Post
                          Well, quite honestly you can't cap 7-22 combined for both teams from the foul line. Unreal. Clemson is 2-10 and Wake is 5-12.

:bang:
                          who's the assshole for CLEM that went 0 for 6 tonight at the FT line........:puke:

Comment

OT BABY

I'll take it.

Comment

clemson squueks it out in OT

Comment

Working...
                              X